~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 pm

A half an hour passed until the Avengers saw Jacob and Samantha's faces again. She walked out into the cavern and started speaking. "I'll explain to you all what I did to Mr. Stark here, formally getting to know you in the process." She stepped forward and grabbed a thing that looked like car keys. "Alex, I trust you didn't dent the S-864 436M, Right?"
---------------------
Alex had nodded
---------------------
"Good," She said, "You all need to follow me, we're meeting one of my colleagues, he said he picked up one of your friends, Not sure how he ended on the opposite side of the city." After that she trailed off, getting into the hover craft.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 pm

"OH and before I forget, Has the worlds ecosystem gone to hell yet? Im surprised if it hasn't. Or is this a alternate universe? Or is this the future?" Ken asked, full of questions
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:10 pm

"Slow down Sonic." Samantha responded, she tossed the keys to Alex who started the engine once everyone was inside. The hover craft floated out and seemed to teleport out into the underpass where they had first teleported from. Alex flipped a switch and the interior of the hover craft changed, apparently it was a cloaking device so other hover crafts wouldn't shoot them down. Trevor looked down at the burning city.
------------------------
Samantha sat down and got into a comfortable. "Yes, everything is the way it was when you came here from your world." She answered Ken. "This is what you could call a dystopian future." She leaned her head down. "The Starks, as I said before, decided it would be well if they took the mechanical engineering from the Mechanical Male 6354 suits, or as what you call, Iron Man suits, and transport their 'powers' into a full fledged robotic weapon. Creating sentries, mechs, all that sinister shit." She flipped open her trench coat and grabbed a small cylinder, it looked like something Jacob's staff would look like in transportation mode.
------------------------
Jacob looked out the window of the hovercraft watching fires turn the skyscrapers to ashes. "So if this is the future, what happened to us? Wasn't Omnipotence dead after a while?" He asked.
------------------------
"Yes," Samantha spoke. "One day he just, magically disappeared, no one knows why. However, since he disappeared, the Stark Industries robots had nothing to do, so the scientists tried re-programming their wiring making them act like servants." She swallowed and coughed for a second. "Things led to another, the military, which no one really knows if they try to help us, have been in a war trying to rid the world of these monsters. You are all dead however, so the world went to hell pretty quick."

The Avengers stayed silent.

"However," Samantha spoke. "There are still people that look to a future, I created Alexandre shortly after my family's home was destroyed. I'd share details yet that's classified." She looked at each of the heroes. "There are only two others I know of, A man who you will meet soon enough, has acted like my father throughout the years, and a female extra terrestrial. The military tries to capture her has a weapon against the machines yet she comes and goes from this world time to time. The community has dubbed her 'Indigo' due to her blue skin. She's destroyed multiple robots alongside I and Alexandre. However, we know how to end it." She stopped and looked at Jacob. "Which is why I called you all here."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:19 pm

"Alright, want to explain it a little further?" Noelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:19 pm

"Could have gave us a warning so we could clear our calenders" Ken said, looking outside
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 pm

"I set a green disc in your workshop a week ago." She replied. "Whoever works in there must not have seen it or just not have bothered." She then turned her head to Noelle. "I've explained the basics, shoot me a question on what you want more detail in, I can answer before we arrive at our destination."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:31 pm

"How exactly did you get the disc into our tower anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Samantha looked down at her hands and formed a smile. She slowly lifted her head up and a cyan, fiery aura hovered around it for a moment and then quickly vanished. "That's classified." She turned her head and her smile faded. The hovercraft slowed and landed on a heli pad in what seemed like the center of Central Park. "We're Here." She said, the hover craft and the heli pad slowly lowered into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 pm

"Where are we exactly?" Ken asked, getting ready to get out
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:48 pm

The hovercraft reached solid ground, the helipad slid to the side and slid it's way back up to cover the hole in the roof. They were in an underground lair similar to Samantha's. "I forgot to mention, this man doesn't like to be called by his first name unless you know him. Just call him Washington." She called out his name and heard a few muffles. It echoed throughout the cave and the Avengers seemed to hear Chris's voice as well.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 pm

"Hey wait is Chris here too?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:04 pm

"So wait start from the cyborgs again I don't understand, What happened again?" I ask Washington
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:08 pm

The Avengers noticed Washington step out into the main cavern area where the others were, he was followed by Chris. Samantha noticed him roll his eyes. "I'll explain to you again later at a less important time." He spoke out. He nodded at Samantha who motioned for the others to follow her as she approached Washington.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 pm

"So why is he named after a State?" Ken asked, following Samantha
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 pm

"I always joke to him on that." Samantha whispered, she followed with a shrug of her shoulders. "Although I have a theory it's related to his true name." She walked up to Washington. "Any news?" Within a second, he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 pm

"Hello. Ken Barton." Ken Smirked, placing his hand infront of Washington
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Washington cringed his eyes. He hesitated but set his hand out and shook it firmly with Ken's. "Washington, that's all you'll know that's all you'll ever need to kn.." He was interrupted by Samantha. "You can all get situated here." She spoke to the Avengers then turned towards Washington. "Do you think he'll go after her again?" She muffled her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 pm

"Well, I'm going exploring! Cya!" Ken yelled, Jumping up like Mario before he took off
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 pm

"Ken we almost died out there, come back here!" Noelle shouted after Ken.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Jacob crossed his arms, He turned his head and noticed everyone scattering out. He looked at the two brothers and noticed they were shaken up. He walked over to them and started talking.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 pm

I walk to Jacob "Dude what is this place?" I ask clearly more calm now that friends are around.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 pm

"I'm not sure." Jacob asked. He looked over at Samantha who was using hand gestures towards Washington, he noticed her flip her middle finger out and point it at the ceiling. "I understand what these guys went through and what they're doing. I just don't trust them to the full extent." He replied to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

"But we might have to trust them to get out of here... If we can leave" I shrug
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 pm

"Of course." He looked over at Samantha who turned her back on washington and cupped her hands over her mouth. She shouted across the cave. "All remaining Avengers, report back to myself!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Ken rushes back "This is some interesting Ground material! Now what did you ask for?" He asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next