~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part I Empty
PostSubject: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Jacob looked out off the Stark Tower observatory deck and noticed Trent walking with two kids who looked quite a ways younger than he was.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 pm

"Jacob, head down here. I have some people I want you to meet." Trent said into his ear piece.// "This is so cool! The real Avengers!" Brett said quietly to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Jacob walked into the tower and arrived in the lobby several minutes later.
--------------------------------
Trevor looked around the tower in awe.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Trent had a hand on each of the boy's shoulder. "Brett, Trevor. I'd like you to meet Jacob Stark."// "THE Jacob Stark?" Brett asked, his jaw dropping.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Ken slid down the stairs, following Jacob
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Jacob held a hand up to his forehead as saying hello.
---------------------------------
Trevor seemed calm on the outside, yet he was extremely jittery on the inside. He always had a love for gadgets and he was standing in the midst of two of the world's smartest men.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

"Trevor, due to your love of tinkering and mechanics. How about you come with me down to my workshop. Brett, you can go with Jacob." Trent said as he released the boys and began walking towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

"And I'll just go do my own thing. Good Talk" Ken said, walking back up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Trevor followed after Trent. Jacob looked down at Brett and said. "So what do you like to do?" He turned his head and motioned for him to follow he and Ken.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 pm

"Fight, help people." Brett responded as they walked.// Trent entered the workshop, where he turned on the lights in the cases for the suits. They lit up one by one, in a row. He stepped aside so Trevor could see.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Jacob nodded. "Words I like to hear." He opened the doorway to the rooftop.
-----------------------------
Trevor looked at all the suits, amazed at the design. He was particularly interested in the Iron Wonder and Iron Rebel suits, they were legends to some and urban myths to other kids around the city. He lifted up his hand and stared at a small web shooter he designed, it was no where near this type of machinery.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:54 pm

"Hey kid. Catch." Trent grinned as he threw a brand new, sleek, almost invisible web shooter. It was high tech, high class and the best that anyone could come close to creating." It's the exact one you're uncle Peter had, just modified."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Trevor held his hand up and webbed the shooter mid-air. He looked at it. "T, Thank you!" He muttered in awe at the craftsmanship.
------------------------------------
Jacob looked over at Brett who calmly looked over the city. "Ever been this high?" Jacob asked.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm

" If you choose to stay, you can be my partner. I would love to have another tech head down here, Jacob stops by every once in a while. but normally it's just me." Trent said as he picked up one of Tony's old Arc reactors, he tossed it back onto the table and sighed.//" Yeah, plenty of times. Being high up is one of the things I love doing." Brett said as he shot a web out of his wrist, hitting the peek of the Stark tower. He flew up, his web falling out of his wrist and floating down next to him. He sat there, crouched looking out over the city.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Jacob nodded. He crossed his arms and stared out at the blue sky. Clouds streamed across the sky and wind blew just softly enough to make his spiked hair flow to the side. If anyone wouldn't no better, you'd think a savior would do this type of pose. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---------------------------------------------------------
Trevor swallowed. "A partner, wouldn't that mean I'd have to be a.. An Avenger? To live in the tower?"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:08 pm

"Well yeah. You're a super powered hero arn't you? When I was growing up your uncle was my hero. It's the least I can do for a web swinging badass." Trent winked as he sat down at his desk, tinkering on a suit arm.// Brett sighed and fell back down, with a small thud. "Want to go see what Trent and Trevor are up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"I can guess." Jacob said. "Sure, let's go." He walked into the tower and tapped his shades which were laying on his forehead. He sent a message to Ken telling him to meet them at the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Ken stepped into the workshop, now leaning against the door "Whats the problem?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:05 pm

"Hey Jacob, Brett." Trent said without looking up.//Brett waved and walked over to Trevor.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Walking past the workshop Noelle doubled back and peeked into the shop.  "Having a party?  And I wasn't invited?" She noticed Brett and Trevor. "And who's the little kids? I mean not that you're little kids just that you're smaller than, you get what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Jacob walked into the workshop. He looked to the right noticing a small little disc. "What's that?" Jacob asked Trent, he pointed over to it for he had never seen it in the past.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Trent looked up from the arm, and over to where he was pointing." Oh, I saw that earlier. I thought that was one of yours.." Trent said, standing up and walking over to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Jacob turned his head to face Noelle and Ken. "One of you drop something?" he noticed the disc was green.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Noelle shrugged. "Wasn't me."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 pm

"Might of been something from a prototype Im making... Not sure" Ken said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next