~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Jacob looked down at the disk, a black line connected from the middle and led to the opposing side. He picked it up and flipped it over to find a small note written on it. Jacob read the note and looked up towards the back of the workshop, he noticed an object with a tan sheet lying over it, where had these things come from?
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Noelle walked up and took the disk out of his hand and turned it around, looking at it. "So what is it? And what's that?" She gestured to the tan sheet.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

"Looks like something important. So don't touch it" Ken said to Noelle, walking up also
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Jacob shrugged his shoulders and lowered his hand, he tapped it up and hit Noelle's hand making the disk come free from her grip. He caught it mid-air and took it over to the tan sheet. He grabbed the side with his free hand and gave a yank, the sheet flew off and a metallic archway stood next to the wall. Gears beeped all across it.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Noelle gaped staring at it and taking a step towards the archway. "Any ideas on what they are?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

"I don't know but DIBS" Ken yelled, pushing Noelle and Jacob aside, he ran into the archway, looking closly at the gears inside
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 pm

"All you're going to do is break it!" Noelle pushed Ken out of the way and got a better look at the archway.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

The gears beeped loudly and the disk in Jacob's hands started shining. Whatever this machine was didn't like the attention Ken and Noelle was giving it. The disk flew into the archway and a green portal started swirling around it, green sparks shot out and hit Jacob, Trent, Noelle, Ken, and the two brothers in the heart, their eyes rolled in the back of their head as their bodies turned green and swirled around, they all flew into the portal which then turned off.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Jacob woke up several minutes later, which seemed like an hour for them however. He sat up and looked out, he and the others were on a tall skyscraper overlooking some type of city, it looked as though it was New York in the future. The sky was pure orange and Jacob smelled smoke throughout the air.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

"Hey, are we dead?" Ken asked, slowly getting up
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Noelle got up and held her head. "Ugh, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Jacob slowly stood up. "Everyone ok?" He turned his head and noticed several skyscrapers completely engulfed in flames. He widened his eyes as lights shined into the sky from several blocks away. Hovercrafts wirred in between the skyscrapers, he wasn't sure if this was hell or something else.
A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Burning_City_Ii_By_Deoroller_1440x900
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

"The Hells Going On?!" Ken asked, looking around
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

"I'm fine, not sure about Ken though," Noelle said, turning in a slow circle to look at their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm

They took a moment to look around until they turned their heads to see one of the hovercrafts hover in front of the skyscraper they were on. It opened a hatch and a light started to shine. They all heard a voice shout "MOVE!", and an invisible force slammed into their sides causing the 6 heroes to fall off the building right as the hovercraft shot a death ray and disintegrated the rooftop.. It happened to quick to see what happened, although the next thing the Avengers knew, they were inside a speeding hovercraft. Windows all around the inside cab. They noticed a young man with spiky grey hair and a grey beard flying the hovercraft they were in. The other hovercraft that had tried to kill them was following right behind shooting beams at them as they weaved throughout the skyscrapers.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:38 pm

"What the FUCK!" Trent yelled, holding onto a bar that was attached to the side of the craft.// Brett's eyes were wide as he looked around, in shock.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 pm

"That escalated quickly. Thanks for the save by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 pm

The man with the grey beard nodded and kept his eyesight fixed on the outside. He jerked his hands to the left making the hovercraft do a spin. Trent flipped inside. The man immediately went underneath an underpass connecting two buildings and it magically vanished out of sight. The next thing the Avengers knew they were landing in some sort of cavern.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:50 pm

"Okay, if no one else is going to ask the obvious question then I will. Where exactly are we?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

The man walked out. "You are in New York City in the year 2087. My name is Alexandre Jonathan Berolt the third." He stroked his beard as he and the others got out of the hovercraft and stepped into the cavern, a small waterfall shot into a stream to their left. Alexandre pulled glasses from his pocket and put them on. He blinked and saw Jacob's face. His facial expression went from subtle to full of rage. In an instant a knife was held against Jacob's throat. "You're a Stark!" He shouted, his voice echoed throughout the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Ken quickly grabbed Alex to pull him away "The Hell are you doing?" He yelled, restraining Alex
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Alex kicked Ken in the shin, he immediately shoved the knife back to Jacob's throat. "Touch me and your friend won't be able to speak for you!" He started shouting in between him and the Avengers,
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:58 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, just calm down and explain," Noelle said holding her hands out in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 am

Brett shot a web that connected to Alex's knife, he twisted his wrist and the knife went flying towards a wall.// Trent walked over and kicked Alex in the stomach. "And that's for the turn jackass." He said, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 am

"He did, you know, save our lives!" Noelle shouted at Trent and Brett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next