~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 am

Alex's body started to shake. He dropped the knife and fell to his knees asleep. "Still need to call for some repairs." A female voice echoed throughout the cavern, the Avengers turned their heads to see a female with black spiky hair tied into a pony tail standing on a cliff next to the waterfall. She hopped down and walked over to the heroes. "I see you got my message. You're lucky I shut him off, he could've killed you all with the same bloody knife he eats with." She was wearing a black trench coat with grey jeans and grey combat boots.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Did you kill him?!" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 am

Trent stood next to Brett, listening.

Last edited by Trent Washington on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

The woman held up a remote control. "For a 14 year old, I sure know how to program things don't I? He's a cyborg." She tossed the control into the air and caught it, slipping it into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

"That's amazing!" Noelle said getting a closer look at the cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

"Kinda avoiding the question there, Aren't you?" Ken questioned "If you sent volts or even amps in his body, its still a human body-So did you kill him or not?!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 am

"You think I'd kill someone who is my only friend and protector? Of course I wouldn't kill the old guy. Plus, I never said I used electricity to disable him." She retorted as she lifted a finger and tapped her head.
-----------------------------------------------
Jacob and Trevor looked up speaking in unison. "Who are you?" they asked.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:11 am

"Lousy work." Trent said as he walked over to the cyborg." The framework is fragile, the skin is obviously fake, it's already started melting at the finger tips. And what? Did you put the DNA of a rat into it? The hair is as course as broom bristles."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:12 am

"Hm, using an alternative to electricity.... Never tried that for anything yet.... Care to tell me what type of source your using then?" Ken questioned, interested
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:14 am

"My name is Samantha, my last name is classified and you have not yet earned my trust." She started speaking. "As I have said, I am a 14 year old girl capable of outsmarting even the smartest of men, which isn't the greatest thing I've accomplished figuring 95% of the world is dead." She looked over at Trent. "My apologies." She snapped her fingers and sparks flew into the air, Alexandre's body reverted to normal appearance. She turned her head to Ken. "That's classified."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:15 am

"Hm... Well guess I'm gonna find out" Ken said, pushing Trent aside, examining the body
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:15 am

"Hell, when I was fourteen I was creating a suit capable of withstanding a missle. You're argument is invalid."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:16 am

"Can you not argue for once and ask what exactly happened to the rest of the world." Noelle turned to Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 am

"Good for you know it all, win the award for most bragging rights too?" She looked over at Trent.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 am

"No, I was runner up. Sad too, the winner got a 60 year old man as a best friend. I could have used that." Trent said, a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 am

"Ah ha! Is that a mini ion disruptor hooked up over here?" Ken asked, he was behind the Cyborg
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 am

Samantha looked over at Noelle. "Well at least the girl obtains common sense." She started speaking. "The Starks, or at least, that's what the community thought. They were supposedly responsible for creating a tactical force filled with robots and cyborgs after a man named Omnipotence arrived. Unfortunately one of the scientists programmed them wrong and they went on a rampage, it took only five years for them to take over and turn the world to hell, you can put together the pieces since you seem smarter than that know it all over there."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:22 am

The Cyborg burst to life after Samantha spoke, his head rose as they heard Ken yell "Ooops! Tinkered around a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 am

"Good, you learned how to use something I learned how to use at the age of 5 and a half!" She shouted over. She then turned her head to Jacob. "In this world all of you are dead, yet they still hate the Starks, you in particular."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:26 am

"Well sorry if I know all these parts and decided to change his coding around a bit, you know, see his visual history a bit. Stuff like that. Shits been going to hell recently. Like, Real shit" Ken said, he was holding a mini device, typing with one hand on it
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 am

Samantha looked over. "Alexandre, please show them around, I have something I need to tell Mr. Stark and why I brought them here." She motioned for Jacob to follow her to the opposite side of the cave so no one was able to hear them.
----------------------------------
Alexandre stood up and crinked his neck, sparks flew into Trent's face. "Howdy folks." He slammed his head. "Wrong programming my apologies. My mind can change if one thing is out of place." He looked around. "Have you seen Samantha's tech table?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:32 am

"Hey, Alex, Should I fix your Program? I see a bunch of problems in your System..." Ken smirked, following Alex. His datapad is still connected to Alex's head
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:34 am

"Ken stop that right now.  It's not your property." Noelle frowned at him at took his data pad.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:04 pm

"Fine, But I want my datapad back! What if I need it?" Ken said, quickly swiping hid datapad back, putting it in his jean pocket
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Brett followed, keeping his distance, his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised at Ken.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent wiped his face and then followed, keeping an eye out on anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next