~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted For Immortality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Jacob shouted as he ran and slid under Jason while he lunged. He spun his staff and swung it up, making contact onto Jason's stomach. Jacob got to his knees and hopped back, he had to end this quick since Jenny didn't help carry the others to safety (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 pm

"Jacob!" Chris yelled. "Give me a little bit of Symbiote" he said struggling to get up
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm

"You know what, I'll deal with this later, right now there are two guys about to die, now if you don't mind..." Jason said, running up as his Blades disappeared, punching Jacob into a Bench "You gonna help me or am I gonna save them myself?" He asked, walking towards Trent (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Jacob turned his head and noticed the wood on the bench broken. He jerked his shoulder causing a slight rip in his symbiote. He got up slowly and ripped off the symbiote on his shoulder, it revealed his hoodie. The symbiote struggled in his grasp as Jacob threw it across the area towards Chris, the symbiote landed near his foot. Jacob used his other hand and got into a throwing position, tossing his staff towards Jason. It hurled in the air and smacked into his cheek causing Jason to stumble.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 pm

"You know what, Fuck it" He turned, spitting some blood out. His Blades came out fast as he yelled and ran, he roundhoused Jacobs head and knocked his shades off, they land on the ground only for them to shatter from Jasons blade. He stands and waits for Jacob to get up
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Jacob gave a laugh. He shouted as his eyes narrowed at Jason. His gloves glowed and he uppercutted Jason in the jaw, the symbiote on his glove exploded sending Jason flying into a tree a 10 yards away.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Chris put the symbiote on the spot where he was stabbed. It acted as a filler and reduced the pain by a little. He got up and put Jason in a choke hold.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 pm

"Hit him!" Chris yelled having Jason restrained.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Jason quickly countered and restrained Chris, gaining his vision back
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Jacob ran up, the symbiote on his gloves flaring. He slammed each fist into Jason's stomach at an average speed. Each fist felt like an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm

With Chris in the way they both fly back "Im sorry this happened to you, now I need to fix it" Jason said to Chris, letting him fall to the ground "And now, You need to be stopped" he said, standing up and pointed his blade towards Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 am

Jacob moved to the side and flung his knee into Jason's Stomach. He moved to the side again and lowered his foot, clothelining Jason over his foot causing him to flip over. Jacob grabbed the arm Jason had his blade out and bent it behind his back. Jason was kneeling on the ground as the blade was pointing towards his neck. "And that's for not listening quietly."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 am

Jasons blades retracted as he trips Jacob, turning and punching him into the ground. Jason took Jacob and threw him into a tree, running up to him he took his blade out and cut a little area open of Jacobs symbiote, Then trying to pull it off "This is the reason why I hate these things..." Jason said as he struggled
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:09 am

The symbiote struggled as Jacob headbutted Jason away. He closed his eyes from pain after hitting his adamantium skull.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 am

Leaning up on a tree Chris made a whip like line out of lightning and slung his wrist at Jasons neck, the whip tied around his neck as Chris pulled backward so Jason could fall over.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 am

Jacob opened his eyes too see Jasons fist heading straight for him, it hit dead on and it flung Jacob through the tree
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:12 am

Jacob flipped and caught himself, he slid across the grass in a crawling position as he got balance.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:12 am

After, Chris' Lightning hit Jasons wrist, making him fly back "Trying to save you..." Jason yelled at Chris, grabbing the lightning, trying to reel Chris in
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 am

Jacob went to a tree and climbed up it. Jason heard a yell as Jacob appeared from the leaves above where he was standing. He held his fists together and slammed them onto Jason's face.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:18 am

"Here, Have this" Jason said, getting up and wrapping Chris' Lightning "Lasso" Around Jacobs Neck, Pulling. He stabs The back of Jacobs left Knee after he pulled one of his blades out
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 am

Jacob narrowed his eyes as he struggled to the side. He managed to unloop the lasso and throw it to the ground. He rolled to the side as blood leaked through his knee. He was making his way to his bo-staff.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 am

Jason stepped on the Bo-Staff and pointed his blade at Jacobs head "Are you done being so stubborn now?" He asked, his wounds slowly going away
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:23 am

Jacob lowered his forehead onto the ground. His hand was in his belt and he pulled out a small rectangle. He pressed a button and used his free hand to hold it up. It extended into a small billy club with a blade at the end. He held it up to Jason's stomach. "Retract yours and I'll drop mine." He said while lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am

The blade retracted to reveal a hand offered to Jacob "You need some help up?" Jason asks
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 am

Despite what had gone on. Jacob dropped his weapon and hovered his hand into Jason's. He lifted himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted For Immortality
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: