~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted For Immortality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

"Considering he's the only white guy here, it's obviously him," Jenny explained, gesturing to Jason.  "He doesn't exactly fit in with the locals."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:22 pm

"Are you some sort of raciest?" Jason asked, he looked up to Jenny, He had a Baseball cap and Sunglasses on (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"No accent either, you should have chose a better hiding spot," Jenny replied snidely.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"Nah nah, this guy is my friend." Chris said putting his sunglasses away.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

"Are you saying I don't have a American accent?" Jason questions
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

They all hear a thud behind them, followed by what sounds like twigs snapping.

"What the fuck?" I yell as I hit the ground, the fall from the middle of a tall Oak Tree had winded me. I stand, stretching my back as I look around. "This isn't the workshop. How the hell did I get here?"

Last edited by Trent Washington on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Jacob was about 20 yards away from the three. He was standing next to a fountain. He had his shades on, they were tilted down onto his nose as he watched people pass him. Woman occasionally walked past. (leoeleoleoel)
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Jenny aims a pistol at Trent,"If something doesn't happen in the next minute I'll shoot this man."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

"Jenny, put the god damn gun down." Trent said as he stepped forward. He pulled the gun from her grasp, and then emptied the ammuntion out into his hand, throwing it behind him. He closed the gun back and handed it to her. " Now, miss pointy. Explain to me what the fuck is going on."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Jacob tucked his hands in his hoodie pockets and walked away from the fountain towards the others after he watched Jenny pull a gun out. (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

"Well, I can explain right now. A racist bitch comes up to me and points a gun to my head, that's all" Jason says, sighing
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 pm

"Okay, we're done here. Everyone back in the jet, we're going home," Jenny said in a rather annoyed tone of voice. "Thanks for wasting our time."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm

"No Problem" Jason smiled and waved "See ya later"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Jacob walked up behind the others and pulled his left hand out of his pocket. He tapped Jenny on the shoulder and walked past her. "Just wait a minute." He started. He lifted his hand up and pushed his shades up against his eyes. "Let's hear him out."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 pm

"What do you mean? I'm just a average civilian in a park" Jason said, looking at Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Jacob lifted his hand again and took his shades off. "I know you're lying. I can tell." He said with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

"Lying about what exactly?" Jason said, smirking (Deal with it Tall) "I've been in America for a long time" He continued
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:09 pm

"Being a citizen of the United States has barely a reason in what we're speaking about." Jacob replied. "Tell me, I was over there at the fountain when I saw this young lady pull a weapon out. So I don't really know you, since I didn't catch your name." Jacob said in an average tone. "My name is Jacob Stark, what is yours?" He held his hand at his side.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 pm

"Jason." Jason said, Not bothering in speaking of his last name
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm

"Jason, tell me." I say as I walk up, holding a hand out to stop Jacob from speaking. " A normal citizen of the Great united states of America would not remind his fellow citizens of him being so, more than once in a conversation. Is there something you're hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Jacob held his hand out to continue talking. "Actually Jason, I think I've seen someone that looks like you in the past. Are you by chance a person with the last name of Jackson?" He asked out of curiosity (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

"Now, you anwser me something" Jason asked, standing up "Did S.H.E.I.L.D Ever tell you why they sent you on this mission?" Jason Asked, taking his sunglasses off (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:18 pm

"I think we'll know if he's a mutant or not if we shoot him in the head," Jenny said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:18 pm

"Go back in the jet Jenny, just go back" Chris says pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

"Did they ever explain to us why we were after you?" Jacob countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted For Immortality
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: