~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted For Immortality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Wanted For Immortality Empty
PostSubject: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

The Avengers were called to the meeting room for a debrief for a new mission, Ken was sitting in a chair in the meeting room, in casual wear
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Jenny walked into the room and took a seat. "So, what's the sitch?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 pm

"We might need one more person Jenny, Hopefully Chris can get here. After I'll explain" Ken said, turning his head to Jenny
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Chris ran in and slid all the way down the room in a sliding chair. "Yessss?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 pm

"Alright, First S.H.E.I.L.D has asked us to capture a Fugitive" Ken said, brining up a picture of a person "Name is Charles Jackson, He refers to himself as Jason. He lives in this city and Alex said this guy is dangerous... If you may, he's like a version of Wolverine, About the same abilities, So we should get on it as soon as possible, Ok?" Ken said, looking at the 2 Avengers
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Jacob walked in and sat in his chair. He listened to the others as he rested his head on his hand, which was on the table.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm

"Sounds like fun," Jenny replies.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

"Alright, we should get going. I recommend everyone to suit up" Ken said, walking out of the room
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Jacob stood up and walked out of the room. He zipped up his navy blue hoodie and reached in his pockets. He pulled out black fingerless gloves and slipped them on. His Toxin belt was wrapped around his waist and the hoodie was tucked in.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Jenny was soon waiting for them at the Quinjet, fully suited up.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Ken went to his room to change into what will be his only suit he will own (That's right, Jus one suit (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■) ) And stepped into the Quinjet, his Bow equipped
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Chris put on his electricity conserving suit which lit up blue in certain parts of the suit, it was all black and protected from projectiles and explosions, it covered him from his neck to his feet he then placed his hands on his charging station, Chris felt powerful and stronger. He left the room and ran into the Quinjet.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm

The Avengers move out (Jacobs in de jet, k), Minutes later they land in a park, Ken stepped out as he put on some Regular Sunglasses and flipped his hoodie on (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Jacob exited the jet with his shades hooked onto the collar of his shirt. He adjusted his hoodie and tightened his fingerless gloves.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Chris walked out of the jet looking around and since everyone had shades he put on his blue tinted shades Wanted For Immortality Giphy
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Getting out of the jet, Jenny asks,"How come you guys always wear sunglasses? If you think it makes you look cool, it doesn't and I hope you realize that."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm

'I keep JARVIS in my shades, it's my way of communication.' Jacob replied. He lifted his hand up and tapped them, they were hooked onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 pm

"You always bully people, you should take advice from some people learning how to be nice" Chris said making the deal with it face.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Jenny shrugged. "It's not bullying, just speaking my mind. But forget that, we need to find this Wolverine ripoff."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm

"Speaking your mind gets our teamwork nowhere. Doesn't matter though, there is a task at hand we need to go" Chris started walking to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 pm

"Ok, He should be nearby" Ken said, quickly scanning the park // Jason was sitting on a Bench, Starring at the view infront of him
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Chris looked around sitting on a bench next to some random guy, The guy was Jason (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:47 pm

"Sup" Jason said, Not turning his head, his arms at the back of his head (Like a relaxing pose) // "Where did Chris go?" Ken asked, turning to the others
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:12 pm

"Hey, I'm looking for some healing guy, see anyone suspicious?" Chris said tapping Jason on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 pm

"Hm, Maybe that guy over there" Jason said, pointing to a random civilian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted For Immortality   Wanted For Immortality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted For Immortality
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: