~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kidnapping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:49 am

"Me and Scar already know where Bartons body is. We want to know if its dead or not" Kappa said, Scar passed Alice and continued on
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 am

"Well we can't teleport but the girl can. If she left any sort of evidence at the tower we could examine it and if she isn't human we could see if she used magic. And if there is magic on any of the evidence we could maybe reverse engineer it or get the scanner to try to replicate it... I know it sounds like a stupid idea but it could work."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:56 am

Jacob rose an eyebrow. He held his hand up and pointed a finger at Chris. He started bobbing it up and down. "That, actually might work, or get us closer than we are now. Nice thinking Chris." He ran up and patted Chris on the shoulder. He motioned for him to follow as he ran back to the tower.

Last edited by Jacob A. Stark on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 am

"Then go find out," Alice replied. Alice teleported to the street level, and found Jacob and Chris. // The fog around the platform Ken and Howard were on began to lift a little, and other small platforms could be seen in the dim lighting.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 am

Scar was one room behind, shooting his way through "Last room" Kappa said // "Whats going on?!" Ken shouted, looking at Howard
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 am

On the edge of the football field sized pit they were in the middle of, a ring of fire caught separating them from the outside AKA Scar. Howard started to panic. "I-I don't know! Do something!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 am

I start to follow Jacob but hear feet on the ground behind me. I look back and see Alice "Where are they?" I ask her
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am

Alice shrugged. "Beats me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am

Jacob stopped, his feet skidded in front of him and he quickly turned around. During all this he reached for his retractable bo staff in his belt.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 am

"Then why are you here" I ask a little irritated
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 am

Jacobs com turned on "Capture her. NOW. Mr.Bartons about too die. Im hacking in too see if I can do anything" Kappa said. Him and Scar just reached the pit
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:13 am

Jacob walked past Chris. He slowly approached Alice. He flipped his staff between his fingers and slid it down the back of his jacket. The Symbiote slid over it acting as a holster. In a second, Jacob spun around Alice and grabbed her wrist, bending it and her pressure points started to ache making her unable to move.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:14 am

"Well I was going to answer, but that was a bit rude, wasn't it?" Alice spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 am

"You've been rude to not give us an answer in the first place." Jacob held his hand out forcing her down to her knees. "Talk now, and I won't break your wrist."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am

"I came up to see how well you were coming along of course," Alice replied,"And there's not been very much progress I see."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:21 am

"We have been trying to put together the pieces and where you might have taken not one, but now three of our friends." Jacob tilted his hand causing Alice's finger to bend back. Her body shot forward from the pain. "Tell us where they are, and if you take us to them, I'll let you go, spot clean."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:27 am

"Fine! They're in the Labyrinth, underground. God knows where by now," Alice said quickly,"So let go already!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 am

"Alright I'll let go." Jacob tilted his finger causing her bent finger to twist slightly. "When you Take us there. Your 'Getting off spot clean' Offer still stands."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 am

I stand waiting
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:34 am

Suddenly all three of them were underground, where Alice had first teleported Scar.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 am

Jacob felt his shades beep again. "Alright, I'll keep my bargain." He lifted her up by her wrist and softly pushed her over too Chris, who grabbed hold of both her arms. "Never said he couldn't hold ya." Jacob smiled and flipped his shades down, he started walking towards where the signal was coming from.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 am

Alice teleported backwards and slammed Chris into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:41 am

Jacob grabbed his bo staff from his symbiotic holster and immediately spun around. He tossed the bo staff at a great speed, making it spin mid-air and smack Alice in the head, she fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 am

I pick up Alice "nice try" I say rubbing the back of my head to see if there was any blood
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:45 am

Jacob nodded, Chris picked up his bo staff and had it in his hand as a way of defense. "Let's get moving." He started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kidnapping
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: