~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kidnapping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:07 am

A girl named Alice snuck down a hall of Avengers Tower. It was the dead of night as she found her way to the dorms of the Avengers. She made her way through the shadows and into Ken's room without a noise. A taser in hand, she grabbed Ken's wrist and teleported the both of them outside.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 am

Scar woke up from his sleep when it was morning, He put his armor on and walked too the living room, being the first awake
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 am

In the room Ken is kept in, there's no source of light. Though he's not bound to anything either. There's static over the intercom before a voice says,"Hey! Wake up already! I'm not waiting all day because you need your beauty rest."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 am

I wake up to get a glass of water but see Scar standing in the living room. I figure this is urgent so I start walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 am

Outside, Jacob is resting on a ledge overlooking the city. He has his arms crossed and one leg bent up to his head. His other leg stretched out over the ledge. His eyes were closed as he listend to the sounds of the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:23 am

"Why am I in a room Im currently unaware of? And who the hell are you?" Ken asked // Kappa (De hologram) appeared beside Scars Helmet "Mr.Barton is no where near the building" Kappa said
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:26 am

A male voice replaces the previous one of Alice. "Sorry, we didn't mean for such a rude awakening. But we didn't think you'd cooperate straight away."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:30 am

"Well, is this your way too say: "Can I hang out with you for a while"?" Ken asks, looking at his surroundings
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am

"Uhm, no. It's a little more complicated than that," The man says.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:37 am

I let that sink in for a second. I run up to the ledge where where Jacob was. "Ken is nowhere near here" I say to him
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 am

"Go On" Ken said, seeing if he had his Sunglasses on him
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:42 am

Jacob opened his eyes. "Were there any traces of evidence?" He asked Chris without turning his head.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:47 am

Alice takes the mic again. "Just survive and reach the center, mk?"
A wall rises and the wall that was parallel moves and pushes him out of the room. Just before the wall stops moving Alice shouts again. "And don't contact your friends or they're as good as dead!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am

"Not that I know of......Who would do this...?" I say looking out at the skyline.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am

Ken is left alone at the entrance of what looks like a maze. The walls covered in vines and reaching far up to the concrete ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:52 am

Ken buts his suit on, but no Bow due too it still being in his room. He walks into the maze, not knowing whats about too happen // "Does Mr.Barton have any device I can track?" Kappa asked, turning his head too Chris
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:52 am

Jacob grabbed hold of a railing above the ledge he was on, he lifted himself up and flipped into the tower. "I am unsure. We'll just have to find out." Jacob started walking to his room to get his equipment.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:57 am

The maze narrows to a width half a shoulder width across. There were shallow holes in the walls the size of a fist.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am

I turn to Scar "If not a cellphone then I don't know what."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:00 am

Jacob walked out a few moments later, his blue and black symbiote Jacket was on, the one he finished after he got infect by another symbiote. "He has a tracking device in his sunglasses. If he has those with him, we could track him." Jacob spoke out, he pulled gloves on over his hands.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 am

Alice appeared by the other Avengers. "Or, you know, I could take you to him. For a certain sum of money that is."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:05 am

I head to my room to put a full black tracksuit on and I look in the mirror for a while "It wasn't your fault" I mumble reminding myself. After a few minutes I join the others ready for what's ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 am

Jacob turned his head to stare at Alice, he didn't know who she was but he knew why she was there. "Might I ask who you are?" Jacob looked intently at her.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 am

Ken took a Rock and threw it in between the holes // Scar stared at Alice, her reflection only too be seen from his visor
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:23 am

I look at Alice "How can we trust you?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kidnapping
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: