~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kidnapping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A Kidnapping - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 am

Jacob tapped a button on his billy club shaped grapple hook. In an instant, it broke into pieces and hovered into the air. They flew towards his hand and formed a glowing gauntlet over his hand. A great hole was in the palm, that was where the hook came out of. "I'm sure." Jacob replied. He turned his head to Chris and Alice. "Stand back."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

Suddenly Howard pulled a gun and shot Ken from behind in the right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

I start to scoot back and pull Alice a few feet back with me.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:20 am

"FACK" Ken yelled, Kappa turned "SCAR" He yelled, Scar punched the pillar above him, sending Howard too his doom
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:21 am

Jacob held his hand up pointing straight at the fire wall. He held the bottom of his wrist with his other hand waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 am

"Jacob, new plan, get Ken" Kappa said, he lowered the fire // Ken fell on the platform, he held his shoulder
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 am

Alice dove from Chris's grip, diving right into Howard and then teleporting them to safety back where she was before, barely missing the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

Jacob quickly kicked his bo staff back to Chris. "Here goes!" Jacob shot the grapple out from his palm, it twisted and dove throughout the air latching onto Ken's foot. When it made contact the wire became solid like and pulled back in a straight direction. As soon as Ken was at Jacob's feet, the fire rose up again.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 am

Scar quickly hopped off of the pillar, his armor skitting onto the ground he landed on, he got up and took his pistol out, he aimed it at Howard
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:31 am

Alice stepped in the line of fire. "Oh no, you are not about to shoot this man!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:32 am

Jacob held his hand up in front of Scar.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:33 am

Kappa appeared "He's about to shoot you if you don't Move" He said. Scar didn't move his arm // Ken sat against a near by wall "Hey.... Anyone got.. A extra shirt?" He asked, taking a break every now and then
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:35 am

Both Alice and Howard disappear, and Alice appears again seconds later without Howard. "You'd shoot a scared old man? How cruel can you get?" she spat at Scar.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:36 am

"Why would you even bring an old man into this, and where did you take him?" Jacob asked, his hand still in front of Scar.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 am

Scar didn't flinch. He put his pistol away "Yet your fine with him shooting someone? Such a Hypnocrite this race is..." Kappa says
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 am

"The maker of this place promises freedom to anyone who does exactly as he says, after they've been here a while at least," she said,"That's when they're too broken to realize it's wrong." She ends it quietly and with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 am

Jacob lowered his hand. He eased up and stood up. "Who is this, maker?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 am

"Well we need a word with this man. Im figuring that out now" Kappa says // "Hello?... Slowly... Bleeding... TO death" Ken said, getting weaker by the minute
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 am

Jacob turned his head towards Scar. He tilted it motioning for him to go over there.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 am

"Got the coordinates. Lets go Scar" Kappa said, his figure disappearing. Scar starts walking off, heading to another direction
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 am

Alice smiled.  "Oh, by the way, if he thinks he has the coordinates then it's probably a trap."  She glanced over at Ken,"But good luck."  And with that she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:52 am

Jacob gritted his teeth at not getting an answer. He turned his head and walked over to Ken. "Hey Chris, come on over and help me with this." He had nothing to aid Ken with.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:53 am

after a while, Scar punched through the outer layer of the maze, leading too the outside of it
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 pm

I walk over to Jacob, "what if Alice is right, what if one of us doesn't make it out of here... What then" I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:58 pm

"There will always be a way." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kidnapping
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: