~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+5
Chris Connors
Brett Reilly
Trevor Reilly
Trent Washington
Jacob A. Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:25 pm

"Don't worry, I have life access into Horsenshire." Steven replied. He stepped onto the white colorless street. "Stick with me at all times, there may not be any guards on the front lines, but once you get further into Horsenshire, guards are all you see."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 pm

"Yes, I know." Tony said as they entered the cafe. "I'm proud of both of you." He said once they sat down at a small table near a window. "I'm glad you're here. I've been watching you two, you both have had locked down emotions about what happened. I do hope after this you can go back to living your lives as you should."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Jacob sat across from his father. He looked out the window and nodded knowing he understood. He didn't speak, for he was thinking about what he had just said about living life normally.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm

"Cmon, don't be shy." Steven muttered. He held his hand out and motioned for Chris and Noelle to step into Horsenshire.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm

"I may be able to see what you are doing, but I don't really know what is going through your minds." Tony said, looking across the table at the two, they were both lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:34 pm

"So they're not going to kick us out or anything right?" Noelle asked, looking around Horsenshire.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Jacob turned his face. "Oh, sorry, I'm just thinking, about something." He said, a waitress brought a basket of rolls over to their table.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 pm

"If you're with me, no." Steven replied. "Unless you do something to make you get kicked out." he laughed. "Although one doesn't really just, 'get kicked out'." He walked down a blank white street, the city was very bland, the only color was the green of the street signs.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Trent shook his head, wiping a tear that was forming in his eye. He sniffed and then looked at Tony. "What is it you needed to talk about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Chris walked in the town "Where to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm

'What was the first letter in your friend's last name?" Steven asked.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 pm

"Well. About how you have felt since the day I 'passed'" Tony said as he grabbed a roll.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 pm

"P" Chris mumbled "Jeff Pendergraph"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm

"Sorry," Jacob restated. "It's funny, I've tried my whole life to become what you best wanted me to be, and now that I've met you, I don't have anything to say."
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm

"We have to head to the P Street and look for the building with the huge 'J' On it." Steven replied running down the street.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Chris ran after Steven
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:23 pm

"Jacob. You. At 20 years old, are more of a man than I was at 40, you too Trent." Tony said, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:32 pm

"Ha. Say that to a guy who spilled water on his crotch a year ago on a double date for no reason." Jacob chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:36 pm

"I've done that multiple times, but try scotch. Wine, and about any kind of dessert food you can imagine." Tony said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Trent sat back and laughed. "I've spilt an entire plate before. Imagine how awkward it was when the waitress came over and said. "Let me help you clean that up." It was so bad, the date threw her wine in my face and left.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I don't understand why the water was so bad."
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 pm

The three eventually got to P street. "Look for the J Building." Steven muttered as he ran down the street.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Chris reached the J building and just stood in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Steven stopped next to Chris. He motioned him inside. "Each floor holds a file for a person with the name of J and the last name of P. If you don't find a file for him, he's alive. If there is a file, he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

"There's no wonder you're my son. Trent, you sure you're your dad's kid? That look you have, the attitude. The brain. You could very well be mine." Tony chuckled as he finished a roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next