~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
Jerry Black
Chris Connors
That One Girl
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Ken Barton
Madison/Taylor
Tony Stark
Steam
Jacob A. Stark
Nocturne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Smiles, nods, and shakes his hand, "Oh you know, same ol' same ol', stopping bad guys from destroying planet earth and stuff, why were we on lockdown?",he asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:52 pm

"I am not entirely sure myself, I was in the medic bay with a 'problem' if you put it that way." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Rose an eyebrow, "How bad is it?" he asked looking over to see if his leg was seriously hurt or not, "Got a scratch or what?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:56 pm

"I only have a few scratches on my legs and arms, but apparently have a small hole on my side abdomen. I think it was fixed, I haven't checked the bandage, nor know who put the bandage on, I kinda blacked out yesterday evening and awoke earlier today." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ouch...so sorry bout that one, is the suit just getting weaker? Or were you for once not inside the mechanical death trap you pay more attention to than you should?" he said with some humor stretching really quick,"Plus where the heck is everyone else? It's empty in here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm

"You've been away for quite a while I can see." Jacob tells him that he aint Iron Wonder and is now Toxin. "Plus, I basically brought myself into that fight with Chris for lying to him more than once." Jacob then began the other topic. "Like I said, I don't know where the majority of us are, but I know Ken and That one lady are downstairs. Chris is somewhere around the medic bay."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Nods, "Interesting, so no more madman future tech Jacob Stark? Now you're this..Toxin fellow?" He states somewhat disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

"I still use the suit as a last resort." Jacob replied. "Ever since we've been getting new recruits in the academy and all that, I haven't really needed the suit for my own personal skills are alright. Plus I still help Trent with his suits every so often." Jacob then thought for a second. "Say.. You have been gone for a while, you haven't met the new recruits and new Avengers haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Jack walks back to the Tower and kicks the door in. "Taylor!" He yells. "Where are you?!"
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Frank runs up to the Control Room. "JACOB! THERES A DUDE HERE! HE LOOKS PISSED!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm

"Another one.. How many of them came when I was out.." Jacob muttered to himself. "If you wouldn't mind Alex, you can follow me and we can continue our talk." Jacob started following Frank,
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 pm

When they get to Jack. He had already disarmed and knocked out 5 5HIELD agents.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm

"Uhm...I don't like what you did to my Agents...", he said very uncomfortably, almost as if he was getting angry by what he did, looking at Stark who was next to him to see what he would do.

Last edited by Nocturne on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Jacob stepped forward to the man. "I believe these people are not yours to trash, who are you?" Jacob replied, removing his hand from his side.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 pm

"Jack Richards, was thrown out for stealing a sandwich... I believe you all have my Sister... I want her back..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 pm

"I hate when people do this." Jacob replied as he sighed. "Give me a name? Appearance? Age?"
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 pm

"Taylor Richards, Blonde, 17." He says ready to strike either of them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Jacob holds his hand up motioning for the agents to stop attacking for whatever reason they were. "Blonde? I could've seen her but with all these new people it's hard to memorize faces right away." Jacob replied. "Plus, we're not one to 'kidnap' a person, That's the X-Men's job (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)"
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 pm

"Well, tell that to Telekinetic tim."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"Repeat that again, I do not know of this 'Tim' (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)" Jacob replied unsure of who this person was.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm

"It's a name since I only his power not his name... But he shot me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

"Yeah.. I still don't know who you're talking about. I've been 'away' the past day so I don't know who is in these walls anymore." Jacob replied pointed at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

"Some guy called him Charlie...?" He says.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:26 pm

"Not my fault he stole my sandwich."Charlie said into Jacob's mind as he exited the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Jacob held his hand up and lied his head in his palm. "I know THAT one, he's not fun to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next