~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Interplanetary Games

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jacob A. Stark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am

Scar looked to the left. Then he looked back and Recopt didn't notice the pistol aiming at his stomach. Scar fired the pistol and uppercuted his foe. He wiped the blood off that drew from his neck. The knife went right through Scars shoulder. He didn't seem to mind it and kept attacking Recopt
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am

Recopt opened his mouth and a huge purple blast blasted Scar in the face. Unaware of his position, a weakened Recopt fell down into the water below.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am

Jenny glanced over the end, and then back to Scar, she swore to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am

Jacob sat at the edge of his seat studying the fight intensely, he hoped Jenny could handle Scar.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am

Scar looked at Jenny, then aimed his Pistol at the announcer. A hologram flew towards the announcer. "Let them both free or he will shoot" He said
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 am

The announcer smiled. "Go ahead." Two clones appeared on each side of the announcer, he was shapeshifting making it hard for even Scar to shoot. "Just to move this along, I'll let you both free, I don't feel like tricking today." The two teleported back to their seats.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 am

Scar put his pistol away and the hologram disappeared // "Well that was interesting..." Ken said
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:29 am

Jenny sat back down in her chair with a sigh of relief, and holstered her gun.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:49 am

Scar rippied the knife from his shoulder and started repairing
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

The announcer announced another round of fighters to the arena, the stands getting smaller and smaller each time. Jacob sat with the Avengers and watched each fight intently.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 pm

"Seems like a mass murder. Do you agree?" Ken asked, looking at Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. "This whole thing is crazy."
------------------------------
After a few rounds of Free-for-all and deaths. The announcer stated that due to the small amount of contestants, they would be starting the 1 on 1 duel sets. "To start off our duel, We will have Planet Horiko's guardian Namel versus One of Earth's defenders, Felicity Moore!" The two were immediately beamed into the arena.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 pm

I stand on my side of the arena, nervous. I study the arena and my opponent, a strange creature at that. I then look to the stands at the other Avenger's, a look of sorrow in my eyes. I had training, but not enough to kill someone...
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

The announcer made the two recite the rules and teleported away from the arena.
---------------------------
Namel hopped back away from Felicity waiting for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 pm

I slightly float up into the air, hovering. My 6 glowing orbs appear and float around my upper torso. I motion for him to strike first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Namel smiled and sliced his hand mid-air, a wind gust came from behind Felicity and knocked her down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:33 pm

I let out a shriek as I fall to the ground. I land with a thud, but quickly recover. I then get up, brushing the dirt off my clothing. I look at Namel and smirk. I clench my fist and a kinetic bubble closes around him. I then maneuver the bubble over to the edge of the arena. I begin to think. If it's a show they want, it's a show they'll get. I sling the bubble towards the glass containing us. Before the bubble reaches it, it disappears. Narmel flies into the wall. Before he falls to the bottom, I catch him in another bubble. I continue this cycle.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Namel opened his eyes from the flinches and held his fingers to his forehead, his body fizzed out of appearance. His body fizzed and appeared behind Felicity as if he teleported away from the bubble when he was let free.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm

I see Namel vanish from my site. I then hear the fizzing sound behind me. I spin kick 180 degrees. His body then tries to phase where my foot is. He starts blurring in and out of distance with a look of shock on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:44 pm

The fizzing of Namel hopped back, if he was caught by Felicity before fully appearing, then the two would be stuck together forever. He was caught off guard from hopping back leaving a spot wide open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:49 pm

I see the weak spot and go for it. I run towards Namel. I jump up and use my flight ability to twirl backwards, like a backflip. As I flip, I kick Namel in the jaw in an uppercut manner. I land on the ground and look up towards him. I thrust my hand out and a kinetic bubble appears to the side of him. It rams into Namel, sending him flying of the side of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Namel tried doing the same Jacob had, but didn't have enough strength to swing across the girders. He fell to his death and disappeared under the waves of the water. The announcer laughed and sent Felicity back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Trent sits in the stands watching the fight. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 pm

I appear in my seat, panting rapidly. I look over towards the others. I sit in shock of the fact that I had just killed an innocent man.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

The announcer announced another round, the Avengers sat in their seats watching this round. They started speaking to each other about the tournament. Jacob however, was looking around at the stands, noting that they were completely made out of glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Games   The Interplanetary Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interplanetary Games
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: