~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Omnipotence

Go down 
+2
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Jacob's body gave a shutter as if it was anticipated. He stood tall in the middle of the others and didn't say a word back.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Charlie landed behind them.Looking at Omnipotence in wonder,and horror.//Trent's helmet morphed off and back down into his neck plate as he watched.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Omnipotence turned his attention and shifted his eyes around. He gave a sadistic smile. "They're here.. wonderful.."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

I stand speechless staring at Omnipotence.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:58 pm

"OK I think the pain has gone away..." Ken said, he then lowered his arm from his chest
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Omnipotence held his hand up and a small light flowed up. Rain started falling after a few moments. (Talk amongst yourselves, I have to reset my computer.)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:01 pm

I then speak. "For an intimidating guy like him, making rain fall was pathetic" I say raising an eyebrow in confusion
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 pm

"It sets a cheesy battle though, like those Superhero movies. Atleast we can still see how much he glows" Ken awnsered to Chris
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Omnipotence still held his hand up, making the rain fall lighter. "I want this liquid to remind you that I am the greater being.. I want this rainfall to be your last."
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Omnipotence stopped and lowered his hand. "I want you to soak in your defeat and drown in your sorrow."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:07 pm

I stand still, not knowing what to say
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

"Jeez, how cheesy can you get?" Jenny said in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Trent stands there,a half worried look on his face as he stares at omnipotence.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm

"Is that young, Mistress Treveney I hear with her childish remarks and silly quirks." Omnipotence didn't turn his head but shifted his eyes. "Why indeed it is."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:11 pm

"Is this all you were created to be? Trying to throw back insults?" Jacob spoke up. Omnipotence stared at Jacob without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Jenny shifted her footing and folded her arms,"What of it?" She looked towards Jacob,"He looks all bark no bite anyway."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Trent continued to stand there,his arms crossed in his suit as he watched Omnipotence.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 pm

"Well can someone with no bite create a portal and magicly float down from it, also creating rain?" Ken asked Jenny
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Omnipotence gave a sarcastic yawn. "I'll be willing to test my worth miss treveney. Do come and attack me." Omnipotence taunted.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:16 pm

"Ken has a point."Charlie spoke up,his voice was cracked as he looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:19 pm

"Oh come on, I'm not that stupid," Jenny retorted,"Haven't you ever heard not to judge a book by it's cover?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 pm

"You JUST said he looks all bark, No Bite!" Ken said, about to face palm
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Omnipotence sighed. "I guess the man has to do all the work." He gave a little smirk and swiped his hand to the side, causing Jenny's feet to fly out from under her.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Out of Reflex, Ken threw a knife towards Omni's head, then got ready to fight
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Omnipotence held his hand up and the knife bounced off like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Omnipotence
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: