~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Omnipotence

Go down 
+2
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Pop goes the weasel." Omnipotence laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Jacob sat Noelle on the ground and stepped over her body. "Trent, take her back to the tower. Grab the suits.." He turned his head as soon as he said that and socked Omnipotence straight in the jaw. Stumbling back, Omnipotence dropped his guard. It appeared that he was weakened by obtaining Noelle's powers for his brain is still accustoming to them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Trent nodded and picked Noelle up lightly.He was starting to tear up behind the helmet but it didn't matter,he flew back to the tower and took her to the infirmary,where he laid her on a bed.Afterward he morphed all of their suits into what they were,Jenny's satchel,Chris's backpack Jacobs,watch and so on.He flew back and threw each of them their own.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm

I scream in rage and charge Omnipotence. Every punch I throw is fast and hard, lightning falls from the sky and hits the tower, violently
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Omnipotence stumbled back and rubbed his jaw. "That actually hurt.." He rubbed it more. "A Mortal injured a god, How dare you!" Omnipotence slammed his hand forward and grasped onto Jacob's head, holding him up mid-air and squeezing his head.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Omnipotence flicked Chris aside after taking major blows to the body, his head was now a weakspot.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Trent flew at Omni,grabbing Jacob in mid air he threw him up as high,and hard as he could,giving him his watch before he did.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Forget this post, I'll just keep Jenny from doing anything and she will sit here for the remainder of the fight. klasdmasklmdkaso,f;

Last edited by That One Girl on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Jacob yelled out as Trent tried pulling him from Omnipotence's cement like grip. It was no use.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

"I will hear your bones crack and your skull shatter!" Omnipotence squeezed harder as Jacob threw kicks at him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Ken screamed in rage as he jumps from behind Omni, Punching as hard as he could in the back of Omnis head
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm

I am flicked into a pole, which I hit my back on. I scream in pain still shedding tears
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Trent,using Ken's distraction. He threw Jacob his watch.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Omnipotence's grip loosened and Jacob fell free, he yelled in anger and started punching at Omnipotence alongside Ken. The two fought at an incredible speed but Omnipotence dodged every single attack.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Omnipotence grabbed the watch Trent thrown towards Jacob. "My my, what is this?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Jacob threw his fist forward and socked Omnipotence in the forehead, he let out a growl as Jacob grabbed the watch, hopping over him and the suit slid over him. "Everyone get their suit on now!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Jacob threw his fist at the back of Omnipotence's head and he heard a small, slooshing sound. He put a few pieces together and hopped back. "Everyone attack his head!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Ken tapped his Shades and it reverted into his suit, A second later he used both of his Hand Repulsors at full blast towards Omni
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Omnipotence noticed Ken's blast and spun around it staring at the 5 Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Trent flew down at Omni,feet first.both making contact with his head.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

"Shouldn't have done that!" Ken yelled as he kicks Omnis head
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Omnipotence stumbled to the side from both the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Ken uppercuts Omni right in the Chin
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Jacob hovered in the air and charged his unibeam. He saw the open window the others left open. "Aim the unibeam at the brain, destroy the cells, leave no trace!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 pm

I get in my suit and charge my unibeam, aiming at his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Omnipotence
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: