~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Icarus
Chris Connors
Steven Clark
Brett Reilly
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
That One Girl
Steam
Tony Stark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Jacob walked out of his room, fully dressed in his casual outfit as he walked down the hallway to get something to eat or ye.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm

*Ken wakes up with the book he was reading in his hand, It was an old journal of sorts. He placed it in his pocket and walked down to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Jacob got in the fridge and got a simple banana as he closed it noticing Ken in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Trent wipes grease and oil from his hands with an old towel as he entered the kitchen,he had been working all night.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:20 pm

*Ken rubs his eyes since he just woke up* "Anyone seen my reading glasses hanging around?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Jacob peeled open the banana as he pointed to a small dining table on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 pm

"Thanks" He said as he walked over and grabs his reading glasses and places them in it's case, Then walks over to the fridge
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Jacob sits on a chair near the kitchen counter as he thinks about the Steven image he saw last night, wondering if it had to do with The Puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Aaron wakes up and walks down to the garage. He grabs a socket wrench and some sort of weird looking pen thing. And starts working on his bike.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Trent grabs a apple and a bottle of water,he hadn't slept yet he seemed extremely alert,and Jacob noticed he had not slept in three days.( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 pm

*Ken drinks a glass of milk he just poured* "Is the scanning done yet?" He asked before taking a sip
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 pm

"It should be done soon." Jacob replies, biting into the banana.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Trent stood over the counter,fixing a cup of coffee,once he was done he walked over and sat next to Jacob."I wrote out about 20 new ideas for suits,and made about three of them last night."He said after sipping the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:39 pm

I leave my room stomping and head to the Training room, taking my anger out on punching bags and training dummies, hitting them as hard as I can.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm

"Your obsession with suits is getting annoying Trent, go for a walk every now and then" Ken said, placing his glass down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm

A small laser puts a hole through everything between the Kitchen and the Garage. Aaron goes to the intercom and says. "Sorry, still getting used to these lasers..." I say.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Jacob drinks a glass of water he had and responded to Trent. "So, which suits did you make?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:42 pm

"Jacob who decided to give that Flame head the laser?" Ken asked, finishing his glass o milk (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 pm

"I was asleep, I wouldn't know. I didn't even think he knew about it."
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 pm

"At least I have the smarts to do something with my life,besides sharpening piece of shit bows."Trent scoffed and stood up."If you want to see them,come down to the workshop."He said,then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Aaron sees Trent, and wipes his hands of grease. "Hey, you busy?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 pm

"I have been all night,what'cha need?"Trent asked,grabbing a wrench and fixing something on the newest suit,solid black,with a different body model,fit for a certain rider of hell.( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

"I could use some help with my Bike... See, I need a way to get it to me when we go on missions like with the chief."
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

"Uh huh,give me about an hour and I'll have it fixed up."Trent said as he stopped what he was working on,then walked over to the bike.(He gon do dat thing,liek wat Tony did with the suits at de end of IM3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Jacob hops up from his seat. "I'm heading to the roof." He mutters to anyone else in the room. Heading up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next