~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber Heist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
She Villain

Cyber Heist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:40 pm

The girl sighed and patted the last suit she had on the arm,"Only you and I left buddy." They two made it to the stairs and sprinted up two at a time. Lights started winking out as she passed by.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Trent was at the top of the stairs when they arrived,he took the service elevator.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm

The suit flew ahead, up the stairs and pushed Trent aside, giving enough time for the girl to run past and onto the next flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Jacob ran up the same flight a few seconds later. "Did they keep going up?" Jacob replied helping Trent up and already headed off.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yeah."Trent replied as he followed Jacob up to the next flight.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 pm

The girl reached the roof and looked around at the sky. "Crap, they're not here yet," she muttered under her breath. She directed the suit to stand guard by the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:03 pm

"I'll be taking this."Charlie winked as he flew past her at high speeds,he then continued to fly off to another building,the little thing she took in his hand.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

"No no no no no!" she held her head in her hands. "H-he's going to kill me if I don't bring that back!" she screamed after Charlie.  The suit she had flew after him to the other building.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 pm

"OH WELL!"Charlie said as he flew around a building,being too fast for the unmanned suit it crashed into a building,exploding into a bunch of pieces.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Jacob kicked open the doorway onto the rooftop. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Ken ran up to the roof "I heard an explosion! Did someone die?" he asked
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 pm

The girl whipped around to see Jacob and Ken on the roof. She backed up to the side of the roof and looked over the edge. In the meantime, the parts of the suit that were able to continued flying after Charlie, where as the parts that couldn't fly clattered to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Charlie shook his head as he flew,he flew right up next to a building and came up at the last second,knocking a few of the remaining pieces hit the wall and then fell to the ground far below.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Jacob walked out onto the roof watching the girl. "My, wonder where your suits went." He tapped his chin sarcastically. (Idk)
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 pm

She gritted her teeth and glanced down at her watch. With no other choice then to either fight or run for it, past the Avengers, she made a split decision. Suddenly the Avengers' earpieces gave an earsplitting screech. Thought it was a long shot since she was on the opposite side of the roof, she dashed for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Jacob took his shades off in the hallway down below so he couldn't hear the screech, He stuck his foot out and tripped the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 pm

"Whos she?" Ken asked, walking up to them now
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:58 pm

She flew forward and landed flat on the ground with a small thud.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Scrambling to her feet, she bolted for the stairs again, now that they were in reach.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm

"Ken follow her down the flight!" Jacob shouted as he hopped off the ledge of the roof, he slid down the glass and eventually got down to the front door, entering it and planning to go up.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 pm

The girl ran through the darkened hallways and down the stairs. The lights around her temporarily turned on as she passed by, but darkened again after she passed.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 pm

I look up the hall to see the lights flicker. I then look back to the two suits I have contained. I mumble "Sorry but I have to." I squeeze my fist and the bubbles begin to shrink. They shrink so low that the suits begin to compact inside. Once they are damaged. I release them and dart towards the stairs. I climb up and take a right, seeing the girl running down the hall. I take off, flying after her.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:20 pm

The girl glances behind to see if anyone followed her and saw Felicity. She quickly rounded a corner and sprinted down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Ken was already ahead of the girl. When she made it down the stairs she saw Ken was leaning against a wall "How are you today?" He asks
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:33 pm

"Crap," she muttered, and spun around to find a different path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Heist
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next