~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber Heist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Cyber Heist - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am

"Well, if you provided us with information about your father and his plan, we might be able to stop him." I say, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:48 am

"I know about as much as whatever his letter says," she continued.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:54 am

"Cyber, he is your father. I find that hard to believe. What do you say? Help us, please? How about this. If you help us, we will make sure that nothing EVER happens to you again. That man will never use you or hurt you again. Deal?" I ask, hoping Jacob doesn't kill me for offering that.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 am

"If a mere child has broken into your own tower, what do you think that says about how much protection you can offer me?" Cyber finally looked Felicity straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:03 am

"I see your point. But this time, we will be prepared. We are surrounded by some of the smartest people I know. You know what your father is capable of. With your help, they could possibly invent something that targets your father's weakness or... I don't know!" I start to break down, hoping the girl catches on.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 am

Cyber shrugged,"It's obviously very hard for you to function under such stress, and if you're my only line of defense against Nero than I might as well stay and take what I can get." She looked around at the bubble around them,"Now can you get us out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 am

I look up and grin at the girl. I quickly reach over and give her a side hug. I then break it off and stand up. The bubble disappears, releasing the both of us. "Jacob, she's willing to help." I say proudly as I grin at him.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 am

-----Ending-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Heist
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5