~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retaliation of the Dead

Go down 
+4
That One Girl
Ken Barton
Chris Connors
Jacob A. Stark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

The sound of chains drug up the stairs in the darkness, the noise was heard behind the Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Ken turned his head to face the noise, Getting something out of his Pocket (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Jacob lowered his hands to his belt and flipped open the two vases that held his Toxin symbiote. His suit slithered over his pajamas in the darkness and the sound of the chains vanished with no trace.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"Should I suit up?" Ken asked Jacob, his voice quiet
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm

"If you're able too." Jacob replied. "I believe that since JARVIS isn't working, you are unable to use your shades like I am unable to use my weapons." He turned his head. "A little light would be great." He said to anyone left in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Ken tapped the Activation button on his Pocketwatch, His Suit forming around him and his Katana-Like Swords folding out onto his hands "Sorry, Don't have a light. My Phones probably dead" He said, turning to where the chain like sounds last were
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Chris snapped his fingers and a ball of lightning formed around his hand. he led the way.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"Anyone have a spare weapon on them?  I didn't grab anything on the way down,"  Jenny asks.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:51 pm

"Nope. Sorry" Ken said, looking into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Trent walked up on them, silently. He had been in the room at the end of the hallway they were in when the lights cut off. "What's going on?" He had a wrench in his hand as he squinted to see the others, even though Chris provided some light, it was still very dim.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Ken got startled and turned his blade up to Trents Neck "Oh, its just you. You have a visitor by the way" He said, lowering his blade
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm

"Who would that be?" Trent asked, lowering the wrench to his side as he scanned the faces of those around him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 pm

"Didn't catch his name. Right now someone else is here" Ken said, turning the other way
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm

A screech was heard up near the rooftop of the tower.
------------------------
Jacob walked over to the stairs. "We don't have time for explanations, we better investigate (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)" He ran up the stairs and started towards the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Ken passed Jacob as he runs up the stairs

Last edited by Ken Barton and Scar on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Jacob threw his hand forward and clamped onto Ken's shoulder. He pulled him back. "Don't get split off from everyone else, it could be unsafe." He muttered with the others trailing close behind.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:06 pm

"Anyone have an idea on what we're dealing with here?"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm

"No clue, but we're about to find out." Trent said as they neared the roof. He raised his wrench into a striking position before they reached the door.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Chris leaned on the wall and the lightning ball disappeared. He fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 pm

"Sleeping Beautys gone back to bed" Ken said, walking up to Chris, nudging him with his foot (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)

Last edited by Ken Barton and Scar on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Jacob kicked open the door to the rooftop. He slid across the wet ground as lightning flashed past the tower. A figure was standing at the edge of the tower facing him and the others. It had black combat boots, black ragged jeans and a long black cloak that flowed down to his knees. The cloak had a hood that covered his head, his face was not visible, the Avengers could only see darkness. The figure also had human like hands, one of which was wielding a small scythe like weapon.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

"Well, while you are doing that, I will attempt to contact S.H.I.E.L.D. if this is something big, it's best I get in contact with them." Sam says using his wrist comm to try and contact S.H.I.E.L.D.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Ken walked onto the roof, his sword tips dragged against the Watery Roof, he starred at the figure "Hello?" He yelled
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 pm

"Looks like an enemy to me, can we just kick his ass already and get back to bed?" Jenny complained.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 pm

The figure didn't move. He lifted his hand and the rain dripped off his scythe. He spun it around and held it at his side again.
---------------------------
Jacob got down into his signature fighting stance with the others around him. "That's what we always do." He replied to Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retaliation of the Dead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: