~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Gain Some, You Loose Some

Go down 
+3
Chris Connors
That One Girl
Ken Barton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:45 am

"Whos next?" The character asks as bullets pass through him as if he was air, hitting whoever or whatever was on the other side
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am

I get up sprinting at the man trying to tackle him
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am

"Hey tough guy, ready to get your ass kicked?!" Jenny shouted at the man. She drew a knife in each hand and advanced.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:50 am

Was scoped in on the guy ready to take the shot but the two interfered,"Damnit, right in my shot lane guys?",he said waiting for a clear shot,"Try to get him out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:51 am

The man quickly evaded, touching Chris' upper back with his palm, Chris felt a sharp pain as he fell // Ken looks from a building, watching Chris fall
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 am

Jacob landed on a lamp post towering above the street. He ran along the top watching Chris fall, pulling out a cylinder and having it extend into a staff during this time.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 am

I fall clenching my back as I hit the ground almost paralyzed from the pain I yell in agony urging for the pain to end.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 am

"Well, Thank you" The man smirked, striking a police officer with a lightning bolt
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 am

Jacob swan dived off the lamp post and flipped forward, he ran towards Chris and slid on his knees to his side, his symbiotic jeans not ripping.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 am

Jenny throws a knife at the man. By now the crowd had scrambled out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 am

Had a shot on the guys back, a special electric bullet, with the effects of stunning an enemy, was loaded in the sniper rifle, he held his breath cooly, and slowly breathed out , taking a shot in between breaths, hopefully landing the shot
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:02 am

The knife fazed through the man but the man caught the bullet, absorbing the shock like it was water "Done yet?" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:07 am

Frowned, packing his rifle into a special case that flew off back to the tower, "The way the guy absorbed that bullet let alone catch it is -shocking- (LAWL).",he said over the earpiece,"Be cautious..don't mess around, I'll be down shortly.",he says sliding down a pipe to the ground
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 am

"Jacob get him" I groan "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 am

"Come at me" (Lawl) The man said, looking at Jacob, his arms crossed
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am

"And hurry up, I don't think close combat is the best idea," Jenny said over the earpiece, keeping her distance from the man. Whose name would be useful to know right about now. Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 am

Ran pretty quick as he caught up to jenny, he took a small breath,"Wow you look prettier in person, that scope does some damage..maybe I should clean it.",he said in his head ( :J) he looked at Jenny and stood by grabbing a combat knife from his boot,"Know his name yet?" he asked
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 am

"Why don't you ask?"  Jenny pointed her knife at the man, still watching to see what he'd do.

Last edited by That One Girl on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 am

Jacob fully stood up, his staff in the symbiotic holsters on his back. He bent down into a fighting position. "Why don't you make the first move?" Jacob questioned. He started circling the man.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 am

Shouted,"BEFORE YOU DO THAT, JENNY WANTS TO KNOW YOUR NAME. SHE LIKES THE STYLE OF CLOTHING YOU WEAR. VERY FASHIONABLE. MUCH FASHION. MUCH BEAUTY." he said
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:17 am

"Sure, why not" He smiled, He ran fast towards Jacob, As fast as Chris. He uppercutted Jacob on the Chin, his symbiote slowly removing itself from the Avenger "Names Rickerson" He yelled, looking at Alex
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:19 am

Jacob flipped back. He held his wrist up and pulled something on the side of his wristband. The symbiote on the ground roared in anger and hopped towards Jacob, it devoured him making his original costume come back and his hair flair up from the symbiotic rage.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 am

Jenny glared at Alex, but then shifted her eyes back to the man.  "Say it again and you get a knife in your gut," she muttered under her breath.  Then said,"But we should probably help."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 am

Sighed,"Well there you go cupcake, his name is Rickerson",he shouted obnoxiously,"WE'LL CALL YOU RICK FOR SHORT.",he looked back at Jenny,"see, easy stuff.",watching Jacob fight,"Keep it up Jacob!", nodding to Jenny as he would run towards the direction of the fight
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 am

"Nice trick you did there, Shame you have no more" Rickerson said as he flipped behind Jacob, striking his back, after kicking his face, launching him up. Rickerson jumped up and punched Jacob rapidly, slamming him down, the symbiote flew away through the smoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Gain Some, You Loose Some
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: