~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daisy Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy Johnson

Daisy Johnson

Daisy Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Johnson   Daisy Johnson Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Name: Daisy Johnson
Hero Title: Quake
Abilities: She is able to produce waves of vibrations that equal that to an earthquake, and has or was given a form of a physic shielding. She is highly skilled in hand to hand combat and a skilled all round athlete and a excellent marksman.
Race: Mutant
Affiliation (Teams): S.H.I.E.L.D
Birthplace: American
Birth Date: 14/09/1992
Personality: Can be very sarcastic, witty, Loyal, seductive.
Face Claim (Optional): Megan Fox
Theme Song (Optional): Florence and the Machine - Breath of Life
Backstory:
Johnson, a superhuman with seismic (earthquake-producing) powers, is the illegitimate daughter of Calvin Zabo, the supervillain known as Mister Hyde. Taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D., she is under the direct supervision of its longtime executive director, Nick Fury, even after the latter's defection from the agency. She possesses a "Level 10" security clearance, the only known agent aside from Fury and the Black Widow (Natasha Romanova) to do so. In her most visible action, Johnson has helped to defeat the powerful mutant rebel leader Magneto by inducing a vibration in his brain that made him lose consciousness. While investigating Norman Osborn's escape from the Raft, Johnson is drafted by Captain America into the Avengers under her superhero name Quake. Daisy takes over as director of S.H.I.E.L.D. when Nick Fury fully retires and his son joins as an agent. Maria Hill is currently the Acting Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, but Johnson is still considered Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. However, she was indefinitely suspended after launching an unsanctioned operation to assassinate Andrew Forson, the Scientist Supreme, leader of the supposedly legitimate A.I.M. Island, Hill promoted to Director in her place.
Her training under Fury enables her to target her seismic waves with pinpoint accuracy, causing targeted objects to vibrate themselves apart, from the inside out. This is shown in her being able to prevent the detonation of an antimatter bomb implanted in the body of Lucia von Bardas by destroying its power supply, and exploding the heart of Wolverine while in his chest, to halt an enraged attack on S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury.
Extras (Optional): She was personally trained by Director Nick Fury.
Back to top Go down

Daisy Johnson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Information :: Roleplay Heroes-
Jump to: