~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber Heist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm

"Guess I'll never know then."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 pm

I clinch my fist and the bubble shrinks, releasing Ken's arm but making the girl have to sit. "This is how I disposed of your mechanical buddies. Talk or you join them."
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 pm

The girl looked about ready to scream,"Chemistry, mechanics, biology, nearly anything of the sort that would be of use to him. I've told you, so let me out already!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:35 pm

"Anyone in particular he worked for? Per say Oscorp or even A.I.M? That is if you know" Jacob questioned
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"What part of 'of use to himself' do you not understand?" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 pm

"Well he could've worked for A.I.M or anyone there and wanting to use something here for himself for once. People get greedy, ever thought of that smartass?" Jacob replied as Charlie walked into the door.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Charlie handed a folded piece of paper to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Jacob took the paper?
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Jacob slid the paper in his pocket. "Felicity, go onto the roof and let this girl out like an insect."
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm

The paper read:
Dear beloved Avengers,
                Finally my note has reached you!  How wonderful this day is.  I hope my darling Isabelle, or Cyber as she prefers, hasn't caused you much trouble.  She can be so ornery at times.   Ah well, kids will be kids!  Down to business.  I have a goal, and you are standing in my way.  And it troubles me deeply to say this, but that means good bye, and though I doubt to ever see you in one piece, let this be the beginning to a new era Avengers.
-Nero
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Cyber's eyes went wide in horror,"No! Y-you can't!", she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 pm

"Well you wanted out, didn't you?" Jacob stood up.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm

I glance over at Jacob, trying to see if he is being serious.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 am

"You can't kill me, do you realize the unwanted publicity you would get? The crowds protesting against the Avengers?" she had her hands on the wall of the bubble, and a tone of panic in her voice,"Considering the bad publicity you already have, you don't need any more."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:01 am

"Who said anything about killing?" Jacob started. "I wanted Felicity to let your free outside so you can run away safely."
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 am

Cyber calmed down,"You really need to work on context."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:09 am

"Cyber Heist - Page 4 Dbz_IDGAF_ani" Jacob thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:09 am

I float over next to Jacob and whisper in his ear "I know you probably know what you're doing, but I can kind of see where this girl is coming from. Releasing her would probably just result in her death..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:10 am

"As in? She wanted out, so let's let her out." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:17 am

"Well it sounds to me like her 'father' cares more about his job than her. He is just using her to get what he wants. Look at her, she is scared of him. If she returns without those parts, who knows what he would do to her." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:19 am

Jacob turned his head and stared at Cyber. He thought for a moment and realized even if she was annoying it would be heartless. "Well, why don't we see what she wants to do. She didn't do anything bad enough for us to lock her up."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 am

"Give me a minute." I float past Jacob and towards the bubble. It grows a bit and allows me to enter. I sit next to the girl in the bubble. I rest my hands in my lap. I glance over at the girl. "Hi, I'm Felicity. Listen, I understand how you feel. You are scared, worried, feel hopeless. But we want to help you. We are not mad at you and we do not want any harm done to you. But what do you think needs to be done? Help us save you from your father. Or go back to him empty-handed and face his wrath?" I ask, meaningfully.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 am

Cyber didn't look at Felicity,"I failed to return to him, he'll find me any where I go."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:41 am

"I don't doubt that a bit. But we can protect you. We can help you. But for that to work, it takes cooperation from both ends. We are willing to help you if you are willing to allow us to and to help us." I glance back over at her.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:44 am

She stayed silent for a few seconds, conflicting opinions battling in her head. "How would I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Heist
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next