~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey to DC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:43 am

(This RP is Non-Canon but serves a side mission to the Canon Omnipotence RP, because Ye) Jacob calls all the Avengers in the tower to the meeting room to tell them a message he got from the President of the United States.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:17 pm

I walk into the meeting room, dressed casually
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:39 pm

*Ken walks into the meeting room, wearing a plaid Jacket with his Sunglasses Hanging off a pocket*
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

"Are anymore coming in?" Jacob straightened a tie around his neck, he was wearing a black suit with a blue inner shirt.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Jenny takes a seat near the head of the table, at her usual spot. (Gonna copy and say what she's wearing too cuz YOLO rite) She wore cargo shorts and an oversize, plain gray t-shirt that was relatively clean of blood or anything else. Relatively.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'll just begin, and we can inform the others on our way there. we're already behind schedule." Jacob replied, his black and blue watch displayed the time. "As you know, a lot has happened over the past few weeks, DC is starting to go in ruins because of Omnipotence's increasing power and the president wants us to head there, give a speech and hopefully reassure the civilians that all is alright."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"I'm surprised the presidents still in office..." Ken said
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 pm

"Alrighty, Let's go, we don't have anytime to dilly daddle." Jacob got up and adjusted his suit coat and walked out of the room toward the Quinn-jet bay.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 pm

" I Call Piloting!" Ken yelled as he dashed out of the room
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Jenny ran out towards the Jet,"I'll pilot!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Ken sat on the Co-Pilot seat to give Jenny a chance to Pilot, he grabs the Gun Joystick and pretends that there are enemies everywhere
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"Score!" Jenny sat down in the pilot's seat, and put on a pair of aviator goggles she had stashed in a cupboard aboard the jet. She pretended she was talking over an intercom and said,"Attention, this is your captain speaking. We will be leaving right about," she started up the jet and it sped forward wit a jolt,"Now!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Jacob was already in his seat behind the two and he watched them act excited, he was glad they were calm.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:14 am

I proceed to take a seat as the plane takes off, I then am launched to the back of the plane, because of the planes speed

Last edited by Chris Connors on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 am

Trent walks up and sticks his head into the cockpit."I'll meet you there,this will give me a chance to try out my new suit."//Charlie walks up beside Trent."Yeah,me too."He had a large grin as he pulled the string on his hoodie,the suit almost instantly morphing over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey to DC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to DC   Journey to DC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to DC
Page 1 of 1