~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Memories

Go down 
+2
That One Girl
Ken Barton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Old Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

"It doesn't matter, people could be seriously injured!" Jacob slid over the railing and started helping a few people.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

A Degu (Ironiclly) runs and tries to Jump up and bite Jennys nose off
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Jenny swats it away,"And what's up with all the rodents."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:27 pm

The Mic comes on in the building, heard all through the tower "Avengers! Nice meeting you again! The JARVIS system has REALLY weakened itself last time we met! Having fun with my pets? I hope you are!" Says a FImiliar voice in a Phsychotic manor
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Jacob continued prying animals off of people as he exchanged glances with Ken.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm

"Mother fucker."Trent muttered as he heard the voice,he had just finished pulling off a small doge from some one's face as it was heard throughout the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:33 pm

"Don't you know who it is?! I fell so unloved!" The voice continued on
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 pm

"How could we not know? I've been there, done that, and I even got the T-shirt to prove it." Jacob shouted up as he pried a lizard off a woman's shirt, she ran out of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 pm

I run out of my room, snakes all around me as I'm screaming, I then run into a wall and go unconscious
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:35 pm

"Hell,I even bought a souvenier cup of your stupid ass."Trent yells out as he punts a Degu out a already broken window.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:36 pm

"You mean that T-Shirt that Doge is currently tearing up?" He started laughing as a Doge is actually ripping the Shirt apart
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:37 pm

"I was meaning to throw that out." Jacob replied as all of the civilians on the lower floor ran out of the tower, leaving the Avengers and the animals.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"This time, A friend has helped me 'improve' my fighting skills... You can see my skills in GLORY If you find me first! Which will be a problem with ALL THESE ANIMALS!" He laughed once more as a giant group of animals from Alligators to Gorillas to even Panthers coming down from the Penthouse, all ready for a fight
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

"Bloody hell..."Charlie whispered as he was thrown out of the way by a giant Gorilla,smashing into the wall with a loud crash.//Trent dived out of the way as a black panther ran at him,missing by a few inches.//All of a sudden there was yet another crash as the Gorilla was knocked into a wall.In the place it was before floated Charlie.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Jenny pointed to a gorilla and laughed,"Hey look! Charlie's mom came for a visit!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Jacob flipped open a pouch on his belt and moved to the side, avoiding a Panther trying to pounce on him. He tapped the bottom of his belt and a small cylinder flung out from the momentum, he grabbed it and tapped a button on it. The cylinder extended out into a metallic bo-staff. He held it out in front of the panther. Old Memories - Page 2 Goku_powerpole
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Ken was fist fighting with a Gorilla ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:45 pm

The arm of Trent's suit came out and formed over it.He blasted at a large Gorilla and it went flying out of the window,splattering on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:45 pm

While Jenny's guard was off, a panther tackled her from behind, pinning her down on the floor. Before it could snap at her she kicked it off, stood up, and drew her knife.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 pm

"Try not to kill them, Trent!" Jacob replied as he hopped back avoiding the Panther's claws. He held his staff back and prepared to attack. Old Memories - Page 2 Coloured_Goku_with_power_pole_by_kingvegito
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:47 pm

"BUT THAT'S NO FUN!"Trent yelled as he flipped over a charging puma.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 pm

"They're still living things." Jacob replied back as he twisted around the panther and held the staff out, tripping it.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Ken makes the final sucker punch and grabbed his bow, smacking a Panther right in the face
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 pm

I get up and see all of the avengers fighting animals, "Man.... I must have bumped my head on that wall preeeeeety hard" I say staring at the fight going on
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Kicking an alligator out of the way, Jenny leaves the others and sprints up to the penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: