~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the lights go out

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

When the lights go out Empty
PostSubject: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 pm

JARVIS was in the middle of a countdown for a training practice involving multiple Avengers, he didn't finish the countdown as the mainframe shut off leaving them in pitch darkness, the power to the tower as well as the whole entire city was out.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm

*Ken gets out of his fighting position* "What happened?" He asks
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Looks around in the darkness and taps on his headgear, revealing night vision,"I'll go check on the generator..someone come with?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'll go" I say walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:20 pm

"Well I'll suit up incase if needed. I'm going to my room to get my gear" Ken says s he walks out of the Training room
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Trent looks around through the darkness."I'll go check on the mainframe."He said and made his way out of the training room.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Nods at Chris as they begin to walk into the power generator room, he begins to inspect it,"That's odd....the wires have been cut."he says looking to Chris
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Jacob walked down into the generator room and saw the others. "I knew you all would come down here, I need you all up to the penthouse now."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Turns around and begins to walk towards the penthouse,"What's the matter Jacob?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm

*Kens at his room, right beside the Penthouse, getting geared up*
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:48 pm

"Who do you think cut them?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Jacob reached in his pocket and pulled out a small tablet looking device, charged by a battery it showed the footage from inside the tower's lobby and courtyard. "You see that out there?" He pointed towards the screen and a small black speck in the distance was on the street, it seemed as though it was approaching the tower. "Either it caused the blackout or something else did, But that's not the matter right now." Jacob replied setting the tablet on a table once they got to the penthouse. he grabbed the sides of the tablet, he pulled it out and it extended over the table. "That thing couldn't of cut our lines but it sure is part of what's happening through the city. Plus, it's coming here."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"Gear up", he then says walking into his office next door, quickly sliding in to his gear attaching his weapons and what not,"Any abnormal readings off this guy Stark?" ,he says wondering if JARVIS would scan the black speck
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"Weapons won't do you any good." Jacob replies. As soon as he said that, a huge cracking sound was heard throughout the tower. The beast slid into the lobby floor with the glass wall destroyed behind him. It was a large, Hell hound type beast that stood close to Warkiller's size. "Ahem, Yes, That's sort of abnormal if you would." Jacob replied, he stared at the beast which appeared to be blind. (It can't see in dark areas like rooms or anything)
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

*Ken walks in with his steel armored suit on, knowing something big is coming.* "Im ready to go!" He says, no weapons whats so ever. He clutches his steel covered Fist, getting used to the heavier suit
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Was wearing full black as he tiptoed across to Jacob whispering,"we have to try something..it's a large dog!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm

"You see this?" Jacob replied pointing to the beast's forehead. "That little diamond on it's head is supposed to glow, but it's not, That diamond was the source of the beast's magic, now that it's in the dark it can't see in dark areas.." The beast stumbled around the lobby straining it's eyes as it looked around. "We can't attack it directly, we have to find it's weak point and attack it with stealth and speed."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Trent walked over to the others."Look at it's eyes."He said and pointed at it,it's eyes were frantic as it searched the area."As long as we're quiet,it won't attack.."He whispered
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 pm

"It can't see you directly, the only way it can sense you is if it was able to get a smell off you and if you are loud." Jacob added on.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Took a step and ended up stepping on Trents bath rubber ducky,"Aw...fu-." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

The beast perked it's ears up but didn't look around, instead it took a sniff and walked over to a couch.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

"Phew...",he said taking another step,"Maybe it's weak spot is the diamond..",he asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"Could be, we would also want to try and harm those spikes on it's back." Jacob replied pointing at the beast, it had small red spikes perking out of it's back, looking quite fragile. "Anyway, let's head off and try to keep it within a few floors of the tower."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The beast walked over to the stairs and slowly started climbing up them.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 pm

"Should I engage then?" Ken said, Mask covering his voice, He was around the corner from Alex and Jacob
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm

He shook his head and held his hand up,"Nah, we gotta barricade the lower floors to slow him down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the lights go out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: