~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brett and Trevor Reilly.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

Brett and Trevor Reilly. Empty
PostSubject: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Brett sat up with a jolt.He had fallen asleep on the old couch in the small apartment him and his brother shared.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Trevor was sitting on a small chair at the kitchen counter, holding onto a small little gadget.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

"What's that?"Brett asked as he stood up.He stretched and began walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:11 pm

"Nothing as of now, I'm trying to make something similar to what our grandfather had." Trevor replied lifting it up to eye level and looking through.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 pm

"Ah,wanna go out for a run when you get finished?"Brett asked as he grabbed a granola bar from their almost empty cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:14 pm

"Haven't you seen the news? They're saying Oscorp got attacked." Trevor responded unknowing of the Oscorp Raid and Omnipotence.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"No,you know I don't pay attention to that garbage most of it is just stupid."Brett said in between bites.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"Something could be wrong and you know it, It's not like Oscorp to make a fake case about being ransacked." Trevor muttered twisting a little dial on the gadget.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"True,but who would steal from them? The only big thing they're doing is that omnipotence thing,and you and I both know it's a failure."Brett said as he threw away the wrapper and grabbed a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm

"I know creating something that literally has no flaws is impossible, but come on, they're Oscorp for god's sakes. They created a freaking Lizard." Trevor shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 pm

"True,who knows what they can do,we'll just have to sit back and see what happens,you know what Grand dad said,stay back until you're needed."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:58 pm

"Well, sometimes it's better to not wait then TO wait, if you know what I mean." Trevor replies.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 pm

"I know,what do you think we should do?"Brett asked as he sat down on a stool across from Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

"Wait it out until we're needed, you practically told yourself that." Trevor replied grabbing the gadget and shooting out a small strand of webbing.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

"Why not just do this? It's less obvious who we are."Brett said as a strand of webbing shot out of his wrist,hitting the apple.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:14 pm

"You can do that, I prefer to go the traditional way." Trevor muttered.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Brett walked out of the room and returned a few minutes later in a leather jacket with a hood,black fingerless gloves,jeans and combat boots."I'm going out for a run."He said as he adjusted the gloves.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 pm

"You do that, I'm going to re-thread my suit from the last time we fought crime." Trevor replied setting down the web gadget.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

"Alright,I'll be back in a hour or so,depends on where I run."Brett said as he walked out,he walked around to the back alley of their apartment building and pulled his hood up he climbed up the wall with ease and over looked the city before shooting a web out,which connected with the building across the street.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Brett returned about two hours later,he walked in and took the jacket off,his forehead was covered in sweat."What a rush."He grinned as he plopped down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 pm

(Too lazy to switch to Trevor) Trevor was attaching the web gadget to his suit when Brett walked in.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 pm

"You know that girl I was telling you about from school?"Brett asked as he flipped through channels.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 pm

"What about her." Trevor asked as he slipped a grey plate into the suit's eye socket.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 pm

"Well,I was running down near Grandpa Peter's old place,on the roof I might add and she happened to be on there."Brett said."Right before I was about to shoot webbing to the next rooftop she spoke up,caused me to fall off of the roof."Brett slightly laughed at himself."I need you to make me a suit,I can't have an incident like that again,what if next time she sees who I am AS I'm swinging?"Brett said and pulled out a note pad,he had made a design for a suit,he handed it to Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 pm

"Yeah and you thought being good at sewing was a stupid thing back in middle school." Trevor replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Trevor Reilly.   Brett and Trevor Reilly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brett and Trevor Reilly.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next