~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oscorp Files

Go down 
+2
Jacob A. Stark
JARVIS Mainframe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

J.A.R.V.I.S (Post RP Form): The Avengers have been called to the meeting room shortly after their training concluded. Before heading to the training arena earlier, Jacob was thinking about Jenny's question about the Puppeteer, he decided to contact New York City's 'database' if you would, and had JARVIS send a message out to the Oscorp officials for a meeting with them and the Avengers, after declining for suspicious reasons, JARVIS called them all up and the story continues from there.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Jacob sat down in the chair at the head of the meeting table, he held his hand up as the JARVIS Mainframe showed a screen in front of him, he threw his hand up and a hologram of the Oscorp Tower appeared in the middle of the table, he waited for others to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:23 pm

*Ken enters with Aarons Jacket (Never forget ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) And his shades hanging from the pocket of the Jacket, he takes a seat in the meeting room*
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Jerry sits on a ledge from another rooftop watching them/Frank sits down.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"Any others coming?" Jacob asked as he stared at the two. "I need at least one more, if not then three will be enough."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Jenny walked into the room as well, taking the furthest seat from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:27 pm

"Alright, we have enough people to start now." Jacob replied as the furthest lights in the room turned off showing the hologram more clearly. "This my friends, as you may know, is the Oscorp Tower. Before we begin, does anyone here not know where it is located in the city?" Jacob asked as he held his hand up as an example.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Frank raised his hand.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 pm

*Jacob held up his hand as the diagram of Oscorp Tower zoomed out overlooking the city. Two arrows pointed at two buildings. A Red arrow pointed at the tip of Stark Tower. A Blue arrow pointed at Oscorp tower located halfway across the city near Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"Last time I checked, Oscorp is pretty weak in security.... It seems easy enough for me to get in." Ken said, looking at Jacob
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 pm

"I could probably go for Backup.." I say looking at Ken, then at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 pm

"Now that you all know where it is located, earlier today, I had sent a request to The officials of Oscorp to hold a meeting with no more than 4 or 5 of us Avengers, after declining oddly quick, I decided to run another scan of the Puppeteer's cane." Jacob replied as the diagram of the city moved aside and the cane came into view, it zoomed into a little fingerprint on the cane's handle. "You all remember this don't you? Well we finally figured out it wasn't one of ours OR the Puppeteer's."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 pm

"And Yes, Oscorp's security has gotten weaker over the years but apparently over the past few months, they've gotten into a legal case and the security was boosted up, they now have better personnel and guards on every single floor."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm

"Well then its more of a challenge, I like that." Ken responded "And any leads on the Masked man taking the cane?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"No, No leads as of now, this is why we're needing to head into Oscorp undetected to see if we can figure out what the hell is going on recently." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"JARVIS, Please pull up the fingerprint's owner." Jacob calmly stated throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

The Oscorp Files Empty

Jarvis pulled up a picture of a man next to the fingerprint.

JARVIS: Timothy Gonzales, Current CEO of Oscorp, Height 6'4, Weight 143.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:40 pm

"So why are we going to Oscorp? Kidnapping someone for interigation?" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

"No Ken, I simply want to go in, check around each of the floors, maybe steal a few files while knocking out, and I repeat, ONLY knocking out, a few soldiers. Simply coming back and overlooking the files to see what Oscorp has been doing during all this." Jacob replied. The diagram of the city and the cane zoomed back into Oscorp Tower, arrows started pointing at a few windows.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 pm

"Before I go over our roles in this, and how we're going to pull this off, any questions or comments you'd like to add?" Jacob asked, scanning over the three.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:45 pm

"So you're telling us, we're going in virtually blind, and on a hunch that they're 'up to something'?" Jenny questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"Of course, it's what we do every time isn't it?" Jacob smirked at the comment.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm

"Wonderful," Jenny grinned.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm

JARVIS (Meeting room): Floor counting level is approximately 55 floors, not including the offices past the helicopter landing pad.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 pm

"Alright, I believe questions are out of the way." Jacob replied, the arrows changed colors. "You see this Orange arrow right here, since we can't run or fly a jet over there in time and the distance, this orange arrow indicates where we get out of a car and sneak into this building right here, getting up onto the roof."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oscorp Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oscorp Files   The Oscorp Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oscorp Files
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: