~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destruction

Go down 
+3
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
That One Girl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Destruction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Charlie flys down into the hole,catching Chris and then flying back out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Jacob flipped mid air and his feet touched the wall, he kicked off from it and flung himself back towards DS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

*The hole Charlie and Chris are in closes, Leaving D.S and Jacob to talk*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

*D.S Dodges, Punching Jacob in the Ribs*
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Jacob bends forward, holding onto his side as his knees slide forward, he gets up and lifts his fists up towards DS.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

*When D.S is Distracted, Ken Tackles him*
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"Now now, let's not do this." D.S says. "Let's talk here."
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Trent lands on top of D.S,his suit still on."I heard there was a new villan,where is he?!"

Last edited by Trent Washington on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Part of The Toxin suit is ripped from the pillar earlier, it slithers back into place as it's good as new. "About what?" Jacob replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm

*D.S throws Ken off as a Pillar hits Trent from the side, launching him off*
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:59 pm

"I believe ya'll are gettin your ass kicked!" I say watching Trent. "Want any help there?" I ask grinning.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Trent pushes the pillar back,breaking it eventually then he lands next to Jacob,the suit still on as he talked."Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

"You wanted to talk, spit it out already." Jacob replied standing straight up, his suit damaged on the left shoulder with blood dripping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"So, the general idea is... You back off, I take Manhattan, and we all live happily ever after until I decide to blow it up along with the rest of your world. Sound good?" D.S asks. "Oh, and if you don't back off... I can always destroy you first."
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Trent's suit's helmet morphed off as he stood there looking at D.S
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

"How cliche." Jacob remarked. "You can try but you never come out on top, we know your kind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 pm

"And yet... I already took down two of your men, and threw the tin can about like... Well, a tin can. How about this... I finish the job, and you can go ahead and cry about it." He says.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 pm

I ride up the side of the building transforming on the way up.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 pm

"Nah,you didn't throw anything around,you simply wasted energy,and for Charlie and Chris,they're right there."Trent said,as Charlie came up behind D.S and hit him upside the head with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 pm

"How about we stop talking, and you fight me mono-a-mono." Jacob replied as he grabbed a little cylinder from his belt and tapped it, it extended into a pole as he held it behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm

"We're gonna play like this, huh" D.S said as he wipes blood from his face. A giant stone hammer hits Charlies whole body, making him fly into the wall (No Dodging ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Charlie picked up the hammer after he was pushed into the wall and threw it at D.S,hitting him in the head,temporarily knocking him out.(No dodging either.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm

*As D.S falls, A giant light flashes as an army of Stone soldiers rise from the ground*
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Jacob holds the staff up and prepares to fight Destruction - Page 3 Yee10
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Trent stands straight,his helmet morphing back on as he blasted his repulsors,taking out about 5 of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Destruction - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: