~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival.

Go down 
+4
Jacob A. Stark
Steam
Ken Barton
Tony Stark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arrival. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:09 am

*"Thats why Im here." was said in Jacobs mind*
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:10 am

Jacob lost concentration for a sec, looking back at Charlie and Noelle. He regained concentration and started speaking again. "If you wouldn't mind, we're dealing with something at the moment, I'd be glad to help in a hours time."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 am

I walk away from Noelle then walk and stand beside Jacob
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 am

"Hm..she's jus different,like I need to get to know her."Charlie replied,then stood up."Well,Miss Noelle,I'll be seeing you around."He said and walked into Stark Tower.
Back to top Go down

*"Do you want to get killed in that Hour?" The Sentence Echoed in Jacobs Mind*
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 am

Jacob glared a bit more. "Fine, you can come in." The gates opened back up as Will walked forward. "Make it quick."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 am

Noelle smiles until he's out of view, then she stands up and walks down the steps. "Dammit!" she whispers to herself harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 am

"This wont be quick. Steven sent me to protect you guys" Will said as he walked towards Jacob, Leaving his bike behind
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:15 am

"If it came from him, I'm sure it wasn't much." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

"The army of Hell rising for one man? This is serious Stark. If this rate keeps up, Earth and Heaven WILL collapse" Will said, Not 3 feet away from Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:18 am

"Earth collapsed once, an army of hell has already emerged, we were able to handle it, can't we do it again?" Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:19 am

"Don't worry Noelle,I know."Charlie sent that thought into her mind,while he was sitting down in the pent house area of stark tower talking to Trent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:21 am

"That was a PORTION of Hell. This is full on this time. Generals and All. Considering how many Humans went to Hell, joining its army. The Angels could lose this Battle." Will added
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 am

"How much of the angels were you using last time, because last time the whole world was in the otherworld."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 am

I walk up to the roof sitting at the edge dangling my feet off the building moving them back and forth a bit "Man...why do I always mess up" I mutter
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 am

"Well,simple."Charlie said into Chris's mind."You haven't found the right one."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:25 am

Noelle's stomach dropped, and she hurried back inside cursing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 am

I try to talk back to Charlie with my mind but I realize I don't have that power, I fall onto my back, my bottom half of my legs hanging off the building as my upper body is laying down on the building.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 am

"Don't worry Noelle,give it time..we've barely spoken a few sentences to each other,who knows what could happen,in say a month or two."Charlie said,walking up to her,but still talking in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:28 am

I sigh "why can't I just drop" I say under my breath swinging my legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 am

Noelle pushed past him and walked into another room to sit next to Jenny on their usual spot on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 am

"If it helps we have more members are are stronger now.." Jacob replied to Will. "Each of us have improved on our skills and powers."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 am

Charlie sat across from them,speaking to Noelle through thought,and trying to figure out Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:35 am

I scoot closer and closer to the edge as the sky starts to get a little darker, 'might as well try this. If I mess up..... These guys won't miss much' I think and keep sliding towards the edge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 am

"I'll be right back" Will said as he removes his trenchcoat, showing a White T-Shirt and jeans, Wings grew in the shadows as he flies up to Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival.   The Arrival. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival.
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: