~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part II

Go down 
+2
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part II Empty
PostSubject: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Jacob looked up at Indigo, Had he met her before? She seemed familiar yet he just couldn't name it.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

"Oh god, here we go again" Ken sighed, looking at Indigo
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

"You can't possibly still be alive. So you must be clones and clones wouldn't remember me. How exactly do you know me?" Indigo accused them, walking in a circle around the group.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 pm

"This bitch again?" Trent scoffed as he leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Indigo glared at Trent for a second but turned her gaze to Samantha. "Unless you brought them from another dimension, good job Sammy! Though if you were going to bring help you should have brought multiple dimensions worth."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:06 pm

"We're all you need." Trent said as he walked up to Indigo. " We can finish this and clear the stark family name, as long as your fat ego doesn't get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Samantha turned her head after hearing Trent say the word Stark. She then turned her head up and looked at Indigo. "You and these people were all we needed." She turned her head at Washington who was thinkering with the device he had attached to the hovercraft he was on.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

"Where are we going next?!" Ken asked in excitment
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 pm

"Is there a chance of us dying?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Washington slammed his fist on the table he was working on. It echoed throughout the cavern interrupting Samantha and Indigo. He mumbled a curse word and turned to everyone else. "The Contact manipulator won't allow me to get in without a password and the correct location. Samantha I need you to take it further into the caves and find the location, hopefully I could obtain a signal and transmit it to the computer. I need a few volunteers to go along with Samantha, it's dangerous further into the underground." He held the device up, it was only 1 foot by 2 feet and was glowing red. He turned his head to Chris. "Not unless you try to get killed."
-------------------
Jacob looked around and slowly held up his hand to become the first volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Ken raised his hand slowly "Going into a dark cave. Fun." He said
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 pm

I raise my hand "I can lead the way with light" I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Washington nodded. "We could use one or two more. Although Mr. Connors and Samantha lead the way while Mr. Barton and Mr. Stark stay in the back and protect Samantha while she holds the device."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 pm

"I'll stay here and help you Washington." Trent pipes up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Washington looked down at the small table and nodded.
-------------------
"Alright. Let's not waste any valuable time." Samantha held onto the device letting Chris walk in front of her. She followed him alongside Jacob and Ken as they entered a small hole in the opposite side in the cavern and started their long trek throughout the caves.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Chris headed first into the cave holding his hand up letting lightning light the way.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Trevor stretched his arm out as he watched Jacob, Ken, Chris, and Samantha exit the cavern. He turned his head towards Washington. "So what is truly going on up on the surface?" He asked hoping to get more information than what was given.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Indigo followed after the group into the cave, without asking if they needed her or not because she does what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Ken also followed, his hand dragging against the cave wall
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Washington did not answer Trevor. He played around with a small communicator on the table he was standing next to.
------------------------------------------
Samantha held the small, cube like device in her hands, it slowly blinked red. Chris was walking next to her with his hand lighting the way. The darkness of the cave was still overpowering his electricity making it hard to see.
------------------------------------------
Jacob turned his head, he was behind Samantha and Chris with Ken following behind him. Indigo paced behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part II   A World Without Heroes - Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part II
Page 1 of 1