~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Revival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

The Revival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Chris fell to his knees with the sword sticking out of him as he fell to the ground. Not moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Ken looked in rage as he jumped onto Omni, Punching his face rapidly with his brass knuckles, he didn't stop no matter what the cost, just kept punching. His face was blank and cold
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Jacob's eyes widened in that moment. He stared at the sword peaking out of Chris. Thoughts of the last encounter with Omnipotence struck in his mind, the argument he had with Chris, the death of Noelle, yet most important of all, The Oscorp Files. The symbiote on his body shot out as if someone had rang a bell. The spear launched from Jacob's hand and it latched itself into Omnipotence's skull. Jacob clenched his fists and shot his grapple hooks out latching onto his shoulders. He sped forward and put his hands together and slammed them down onto the staff, the spear going into Omnipotence's skull and out the other side of his head. However Jacob knew he was't dead.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Omnipotences Body emitted energy than knocked the heroes away "YOU DARE CHALLENGE A GOD?!?!" he yelled in rage and pain as he had a gaping hole in his head he grabbed the sword from Chris' body and took it out only seconds later did he stab Chris a second time where Chris' heart was.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

"DAMN YOU" Ken yelled as he punches a grenade into Omni, Right after uppercutted up by a Running Scar
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Jacob shot his grapple hook out, one wrapping around Omnipotence's arm, the other around his foot and into the ground. He was restrained making him unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Omni flew several feet from them, Exploding. Once the smoke cleared he got up mutilated but still alive "YOU CANNOT STOP ME!" he yelled as another round of lightning boomed and shook the ground "OMNIPOTENCE!" another figure shouted as another man went to where the heroes were. he touched Omni as Omni started disintegrating, neck turning to the back of his body and limbs crunching Omnipotence burned completely and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Jacob's smile faded as the grapple hooks retracted. He noticed a green light emitting from them. He gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:57 pm

The other man spoke "I am Orion, the Technical brother of Omnipotence, I however am not Evil" He said looking around at the completely wrecked buildings all around "I cannot fix this" he frowned but then seemed to have a solution "But you can!" I was made as an all powerful being however different than Omnipotence I cannot do something supernatural without a humans permission sort of like wishes. Unfortunately I can only give you one request each as I am not allowed to give more than one to non Oscorp Employees" he pointed to Ken "You what is your one wish?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:00 pm

"To be honest. I don't have one. But if I were to choose, I'd like Chris and Noelle back" Ken said, he put his bow away and took his hood off
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Chris' bloodstains started fading as he got up breathing hard "Did we win?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Orion pointed to Jenny "What is your wish?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

"I'll save mine for a later date, when I would like my wish I'll call you and you will grant my wish then and there."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

"Okay just call and I'll be there" he pointed to Jacob "You?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Jacob thought for a moment. What did he want to wish for? He could wish for eternal peace, that would end it all, he could wish for his loved ones who are lost to him, his father. He could wish for anything he chose. He looked at the city wreckage, nothing a week's worth of repairs could polish up. He stared at Orion in the eyes and muttered. "I wish for everything to be how it was before Omnipotence was created, nothing godly happening. Yet I want all of us to retain our knowledge so we can prepare for the future."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Suddenly a figure came running down the street at the Avengers.  It was Noelle, waving her arms around in excitement.  Huffing from exhaustion she grinned at the others.  "Hey, where were you guys?  And I just had the weirdest nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Orion snapped and the ashes of Omni dissapeared as Chris was still on the ground unaware of Noelles revival because being dead was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Jacob's symbiote slid off his body and into his belt, the green hue had died out. He slumped forward and onto his knees after Omnipotence's ashes disappeared. The top of his body fell down after his knees and he laid out across the ground.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Noelle looked at the Avengers and noticed Chris. She walked over and put a palm to his forehead. "Chris, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I slowly wake up and jolt up at the sight of Noelle "Am I dead, I must be dead, I'm dead." I say panicking "Am I in heaven!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Jacob flipped over so he was sitting down. He looked over and held a thumbs up to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm

"How did I die?" I walk in circles
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:52 pm

"Stabbed twice" Ken smirked
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:53 pm

"Hmm unless I really am alive... Noelle is that really you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:58 pm

And just as fast as he came Orion disappeared leaving the heroes alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revival   The Revival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Revival
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: