~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+5
Chris Connors
Brett Reilly
Trevor Reilly
Trent Washington
Jacob A. Stark
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 pm

"The double date wasn't really my style. Seemed awkward, at least more than usual." Jacob replied watching the two Reilly's race through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:16 pm

"That's because you weren't there with Noelle." Trent said, giving a small chuckle and then a sigh. "You better get to her before Chris, she may not like him. But god damn he's a persistent little fucker."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Trevor held his hand out and shot onto another building. His feet glided across the brick as he ran along the side, flipping off and shooting two web strands out as he caught himself above the street. He sped through cars while his back glided across the ground. He quickly let go of one web strand and shot another one, doing a 360, he shot out through the street until he was underneath where Brett was.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Brett shot a web onto a loading crane, twirling in the air as he released it. He landed on the dock. Removing his mask and shaking out his hair.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Reilly

Trevor Reilly

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Trevor slid next to where Brett landed half a second later. "Just a teeny bit faster." He sighed, not removing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Jacob set his fist against the window and rested his forehead on his forearm. He shrugged his shoulders peering out at the city. "I guess." He replied to Trent. He gave a laugh. "What about Samantha though? What if something happens and she goes 'poof'? (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 pm

"Well. If you ask me. She did remind me a hell of a lot of Noelle." Trent said with a grin as he stood straight, starting to walk off. "Just remember. Everything happens for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Chris walked in the tower with a hood as he set some skittles down on the table, he didn't look up.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

"Hey, you okay Chris?" Noelle asked, looking up from a magazine she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 am

"I'm fine, it's pretty chaotic downstairs. Better up here to be honest." Chris paused "So what are you reading?" Chris asked, trying to start a conversation because he was pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:20 am

"National Geographic," Noelle replied, showing him the cover. "Some of it's actually pretty interesting. Like, there's this one girl who found a cheap way to make oil from algae."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:27 am

"Neeeerd" Jason yelled, jumping onto the living room couch
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:28 am

Chris looked puzzled but tried to hide it, "Cool" he looked away for a moment then looked back "You know how to do that kind of stuff?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:30 am

"Can't anyone get some sleep in the living room." Steven replied, his arm over his eyes as he lied on an opposing couch
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:30 am

"Well now I do, after reading this article I could probably replicate the idea," Noelle said with a shrug, and ignored Jason.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 am

"Well, Some people don't. Depends on the person" Jason Smirked (Deal with it Tall) (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:34 am

"Gee, sounds very deep in thought." Steven replied. He removed his arm from his eyes and rested it on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:37 am

"Probably. I can't usually tell these days" Jason responded, then hesitated
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:42 am

"Good" Chris laughed "You can teach me, may come in handy one day. You never know"
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 am

"I'm not sure it'd ever really come in handy," Noelle said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 am

"Heehee, Handy." Steven muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 am

"I'm sure it.... It might be... No?" Chris said a bit confused. "Anything in there that I can understand?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am

"Smooth, Chris." Steven replied. "Not as Swiggity though."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 am

Noelle smiled back at him. "There's really not that much to understand." She passed him the magazine. "Here's the article I was talking about though." She pointed to an article in the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

Chris looked at the magazine and stared at it for a bit "I don't quite understand all of this" Chris admitted. "It's embarrassing but I'm not a genius. That's rare around here" Chris laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next